What is the COUGH remedy?
The COUGH remedy is used to relieve coughing and quickly improves your pet's breathing capacity.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals suffering from a cough and to whom you want to bring relief.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Cuprum metallicum, drosera rotundifolia, glycyrrhiza glabra, grindelia robusta, inula helenium, potentilla erecta, tussilago metallicum, lungs 5CH, thymus 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is a cough?
A cough is a reflexive act (sometimes voluntary), most often noisy and triggered by irritation of the respiratory tract.
What are the different types of cough?
- Wet cough followed by expectorations (expulsions from the mouth of substances that block the respiratory tract);
- Dry cough;
- Acute cough (spanning a relatively short period of time);
- Chronic cough (over a relatively long period).
What are the possible causes of a cough?
The coughing process consists of effectively expelling mucus (balls of phlegm and destroyed cell clusters) located on the surface of the mucous membranes (surface coating and protection of the hollow organs that come into contact with the air). This mucus is susceptible to being deposited at any point of the respiratory system: pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli, or lungs.
It is taking some time but severity and frequency of cough have lessened.
I purchased both the Cough and Heart homeopathic formulas and they both seem to be working great. I was purchasing a homeopathic formula from PetWellbeing (young at heart) but they were out of the formula for a long time which forced me to seek a replacement. It was a blessing in disguise. Thumbs up!