What is the SURGERY (BEFORE) remedy?
This homeopathic remedy can reduce bleeding during and after surgery. It also helps to reduce the animal’s fears or nervousness before an operation. Additionally, it plays a vital role in accelerating healing and recovery.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Any animal needing to undergo a surgical procedure.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
SURGERY (BEFORE) remedy: Administer on the 2 days before surgery in order to prepare the body. 1 or 2 sprays every day, 1 or 2 times per day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
arnica, ledum, staphysagria, gelsemium
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is a surgical procedure?
A surgical procedure is a specific veterinary practice that enables the veterinarian to reach and intervene on an internal or external organ. The treated animal is placed under local or general anesthetic as needed so that the veterinarian can make a more significant incision in order to use particular work instruments.
What are the possible complications of a surgical procedure?
- Anesthetic risks;
- Nosocomial infections (infections acquired during an episode of care);
The possible complications of a surgical procedure depend mainly on the following factors:
- Type and location of the surgery;
- What is done or removed during the surgery;
- The overall health of your pet before surgery.