What is the CANCER PIPTOPET remedy?
By strengthening your pet's immune system in exceptional ways, PiptoPet helps fight cancer. Combined with the remedies suggested in the other options on this page, its effectiveness will be increased. This remedy can also be used in addition to more traditional treatments such as chemotherapy.
Please note that this is not an emergency treatment. Allow several weeks after starting the remedy to fully measure the benefits.
Many of our clients have used PiptoPet and have been very pleased with the results, as evidenced by the comments that you can read. Some clients thought it would be impossible to see their pet’s tumor shrink and yet they have seen their pet regain its energy and appetite, therefore returning to the normal course of its life. What a relief and what a joy for them... as it is for us!
How does the remedy work?
You might think that the result will be instantaneous, especially when you know that the active ingredient of PiptoPet is a medicinal mushroom, but the reality is a little more scientific. This broad-spectrum antiviral and antibiotic substance has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor properties that attack unhealthy cells and leave healthy cells intact. PiptoPet is an incredible stimulant of the immune system. And when the immune system is working well, it is much easier for our pets to fight the disease.
We cannot guarantee that PiptoPet will cure cancer, but no one can really make this claim. Even chemotherapy is not 100% effective. However, you probably want to try everything if you have learned that your pet has cancer. What we can assure you is that PiptoPet has proven itself on many animals that are now in good health.
"I received the PiptoPet product about five weeks ago and I started using it right away. My 12-year-old cat has two large, painful tumors on her mammary glands. After five weeks, the size of the gland has started to reduce and my cat has more energy and stamina. There is no pain or sensitivity when I touch the area in question. The results are really incredible so far". Denise (see other comments in the Reviews tab).
In summary, PiptoPet:
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Helps fight cancer cells with its anti-tumor properties;
- Helps prevent recurrences;
- Optimizes the effects of other cancer treatments (e.g. chemotherapy).
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- PiptoPet works well for most pets that currently have malignant tumors, but it can also help prevent recurrence in animals that have already fought cancer;
- It is ideal for animals whose cancer is in early stages (stage 1 or 2);
- It may be suitable for animals with cancer at an advanced stage in order to improve the animal's quality of life, even up until the end of life.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Please note that this is not in any case an emergency treatment. Allow several weeks after starting the remedy to fully measure the benefits.
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
CANCER PIPTOPET remedy:
- Less than 20 lbs (9 kg): 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water.
- Between 20-50 lbs (9-23 kg): 4 sprays, morning and evening.
- Between 50-80 lbs (23-36 kg): 5 sprays morning and evening.
- More than 80 lbs (36kg): 6 sprays morning and evening.
- For prevention: 1 spray in the morning.
- 60 ml spray bottle.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
CAUTION: This preparation is not suitable for pregnant females.
According to the American Cancer Society, cancer is "the general name given to a group of more than 100 diseases. Although there are many types of cancer, all cancer starts because abnormal cells grow out of control. Untreated cancer can cause serious illness or even death".
What is cancer?
What are the possible signs of cancer in an animal?
- Abnormal odors;
- Abnormal waste;
- Unhealed wounds;
- Significant weight loss;
- Change in appetite;
- Coughing or difficulty breathing;
- Lethargy or depression;
- Changes in bowel or urinary habits.