What is the CIRCULATION SUPPORT product?
The CIRCULATION SUPPORT product can be used as a dietary supplement to promote your pet’s circulation. In addition to promoting better circulation in general, it also helps promote microcirculation (circulation of the blood in the smallest blood vessels) throughout your pet’s body, making this product great to:
- Promote better cardiac support
- Strengthen the walls of vessels and capillaries
- Strengthen the blood flow in the retina providing protection to the eyes
- Ameliorate circulation in the brain
- Increase the respiratory capacity of the lungs
- Increase resistance and increase vitality
- Promote tissue healing by restoring microcirculation
NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this natural product. This helps rid the body of excess toxins.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- Animals needing to promote circulation health.
- This natural product can be used for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage.
Stop using this product before surgery.
- Less than 100 lbs: One-half (½) mini-capsule per day. Break open the capsule and mix with food or water.
- 100 lbs and more:
- 1st week: One-half (½) mini-capsule per day. Break open the capsule and mix with food or water.
- The following weeks: 2 half mini-capsules per day (One-half (½) capsule morning and evening) for the rest of the bottle.
- After a full bottle, stop if the symptoms are gone. If necessary repeat the regimen after a week's break.
- 50 mini-capsules per bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Taxifolin, Siberian Larch wood, Rosehip
We noticed our 12 year old dog is more lively and attentive after only 2 weeks!