What is the CIRCULATION SUPPORT remedy?
The CIRCULATION SUPPORT remedy can be used as a dietary supplement to improve your pet’s circulation. In addition to promoting better circulation in general, it also helps improve microcirculation (circulation of the blood in the smallest blood vessels) throughout your pet’s body, making this treatment very effective to:
- Reduce clot formation and blood viscosity
- Promote better cardiac support
- Reduce the risk of stroke
- Reduce the risk of cardiac complications
- Strengthen the walls of vessels and capillaries
- Restore the permeability of the capillaries
- Reduce the risk of atherosclerosis
- Strengthen the blood flow in the retina providing protection to the eyes
- Improve circulation in the brain
- Increase the respiratory capacity of the lungs
- Increase resistance and increase vitality
- Accelerate tissue healing by restoring microcirculation
NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this remedy. This helps rid the body of excess toxins, allowing the remedy to work as effectively as possible.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals starting to suffer from circulation issues including the risk of blood clots or strokes.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage.
Stop treatment before surgery.
- Less than 100 lbs: One-half (½) mini-capsule per day. Break open the capsule and mix with food or water.
- 100 lbs and more:
- 1st week: One-half (½) mini-capsule per day. Break open the capsule and mix with food or water.
- The following weeks: 2 half mini-capsules per day (One-half (½) capsule morning and evening) for the rest of the bottle.
- After a full bottle, stop if the symptoms are gone. If necessary repeat the treatment after a week's break.
- 50 mini-capsules per bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Taxifolin, Siberian Larch wood, Rosehip