What is the CONJUNCTIVITIS remedy?
This homeopathic remedy acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. It treats conjunctivitis, soothes the eye from irritation and relieves watery eyes, allowing the animal to recover more quickly and maintain healthy eyes.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals starting to suffer from conjunctivitis.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
CONJUNCTIVITIS remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
Apis, euphrasia, aconite, belladona, pulsatilla, mercurius, hydrastis, conjunctiva 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Conjunctivitis (also known as pink eye or eye infection) presents as swelling and redness of the conjunctiva. It is often characterized by eye discharge.
What is conjunctivitis?
The following symptoms may apply to one or both eyes.
What are the symptoms of conjunctivitis?
- Sensation of burning, scratching or abrasion;
- Secretions that sometimes form a crust during the night;
- Redness of the eye;
- Tearing/watering of the eyes.
What are the possible causes of conjunctivitis?
- Bacterial (most common form, spreads by contact between humans and animals);