Advanced treatment to relieve Cushing’s disease
What is the CUSHINGPET remedy?
- This treatment consists of the CUSHINGPET, PIPTOPET and TONICPET #4 remedies.
- The CUSHINGPET remedy helps to rebalance hormones by regulating the production of cortisol in the adrenal glands. It also works to stabilize the other organs and glandular system, which all affect hormonal balance. *
- The PIPTOPET remedy helps reduce or stop tumor progression, and in this case, the tumor causing hormonal disruption. It also contains immune-boosting properties, which is important since the immune system can be compromised by Cushing’s Disease.*
- The TONICPET #4 remedy is a homeopathic fortifier that improves the circulation of oxygen throughout the body, which helps to accelerate the results of the treatment. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory.
NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this treatment. This helps rid the body and excess toxins, allowing the remedies to work as effectively as possible.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from Cushing’s disease, in order to accelerate the results and to avoid recurrences.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- CUSHINGPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every morning according to need, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- PIPTOPET remedy:
- Less than 5 lbs (2 kg): 1 spray, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Between 5-10 lbs (2-4.5 kg): 2 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Between 10-20 lbs (4.5-9 kg): 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Between 20-50 lbs (9-23 kg): 4 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Between 50-80 lbs (23-36 kg): 5 sprays morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- More than 80 lbs (more than 36kg): 6 sprays morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- For prevention: 1 spray in the morning, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Shake well before use. 50ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice per day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice per day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice per day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice per day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- CUSHINGPET remedy: thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, serotonin, vagus nerve, parasympathetic nerve, adrenal gland, liver, kidney, stomach, heart, pancreas, lung, cortisone, magnesium-element trace.
- PIPTOPET remedy: piptoporus betulinus MT
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is Cushing’s Disease?
Cushing’s Disease is caused by the overproduction of cortisol. This occurs when tumors grow on the pituitary gland, which is located on the brain, or directly on the adrenal glands.
The vast majority of cases involve tumors on the pituitary gland, and while they’re usually benign, they interfere with adrenal signals. This causes the hormonal imbalance. Since the adrenals regulate metabolism, stress levels, immune system response, and more, this disease can lead to lots of bodily dysfunction. The good news is, in most cases, the hormones can be re-balanced with proper treatment.
What are the symptoms of Cushing’s Disease?
- Excessive thirst that can lead to excessive urination
- Hair loss
- Skin lesions
- Hair thinning/loss
- Weakened immune system
What are the possible causes of Cushing’s Disease?
- Heredity - some breeds seem to be more prone to Cushing’s Disease than others
- Excessive use of certain medications, particularly those that are steroid-based
- Old age