- Balance the thyroid system;
- Help reduce production of thyroid hormones;
- Aid in reducing the symptoms of hyperthyroidism;
- IMPORTANT: We need a copy of the latest results of the animal’s blood test.
What is "Hyperthyroidism" (the remedy) and what will it do?
This combo includes 2 remedies: "Hyperthyroidism" and "Custom Remedy". A custom remedy will work on the root cause of hyperthyroidism. The second remedy will work specifically on the thyroid. These two products combined are excellent to restore a healthy thyroid system. Below you will find listed the remedies that are included and the information on how each remedy triggers a precise reaction in the animal's body:
- This remedy will help balance thyroid functioning
- It will aid in treating the main symptoms related to hyperthyroidism such as weight loss, hyperactivity, etc.
CUSTOM REMEDY PACKAGE:
- An in-depth analysis and evaluation of your pet's health
- A custom made homeopathic remedy for your pet to treat the root cause of hyperthyroidism
- Email support to answer any questions
- IMPORTANT: We need a copy of the latest results of the animal's blood test.
Who it's for?This remedy is safe to use on all animals: cats, dogs, horses, birds, rabbits, etc.
Hyperthyroidism is a disease caused by overproduction of T4 (thyroid hormone) in the bloodstream.
What is hyperthyroidism?
What are the symptoms of hyperthyroidism?
- Weight loss
- Increased appetite
- Poor body condition
- Increased thirst and urine
- Difficulty and rapid breathing
- Rapid heart rate
- Enlarged thyroid gland, which can be felt as a lump on the neck
What are the possible causes of hyperthyroidism?
- Over functioning thyroid nodules
- Secretion of the T3 or T4 thyroid hormones as a result of thyroid cancer
How long until I see results?How well and how fast your pet responds to homeopathy is unique to each animal. In chronic illnesses, relief typically begins anywhere from within a few days, to within three or four weeks. In acute illnesses, relief will usually appear within minutes to hours.
Since all animals are different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from animal to animal. In severe illnesses, the improvement can be very fast. With chronic conditions that have existed for many years, some pets find complete relief within a year or two. Most importantly, it is crucial to stop taking the remedy when your pet has recovered from his disease or disorder.
How long will I have to give my pet his remedy?
A spray bottle usually lasts up to six months or more.
How long will a bottle last?
How to Use ?
HYPERTHYROIDISM: 1 spray every day, in water or in the mouth. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
CUSTOM REMEDY: Since all custom remedies are unique, please follow the recommended dosage given the the homeopath.
Is the dosage the same for all animals ?
Yes. Why? Whether it is a dog, cat, horse, etc., the weight of the animal is irrelevant to the dose. How frequently the remedy is given is more important than the amount given.
- Store the remedy away from sunlight and heat.
- Essential oils can cancel the remedy.
HYPERTHYROIDISM: Thyroid – stimulating hormone (TSH)