What is the ENVIRONMENTAL DETOX natural product?
- This natural product helps to detoxify the main overworked organs that are unable to flush out toxins properly, which is often the main underlying cause of allergies, dermatological conditions and other general health problems.
- IMPORTANT: For complete toxin removal and to obtain the best results possible, it is strongly recommended that you use this natural product with the KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 natural product. Why? For toxins to be effectively eliminated by natural means, they must pass through the liver and the kidneys and into the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system or the body's natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well-cleaned and the passage of toxins cannot be done freely and easily through them, it decreases the chances of effective toxin elimination. By using all of these products together, you give your pet the best chance of improving their overall health.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- Animals with allergies, especially with skin conditions, and all animals with general overall health problems, in order to detoxify the body.
- This natural product can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the natural product?
- 1 spray every day in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- 30 ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Plumbum, Mercurius, Cuprum, Alumina
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
Heavy metals are found in the air, drinking water, soil, household dust, food, vaccines, etc. The main heavy metals are:
WHAT ARE THE MAIN HEAVY METALS?
Some metals such as iron, chromium or copper are useful in small amounts to ensure physical health, but they can cause significant health problems when absorbed in quantities that are too large. The absorption of heavy metals such as lead and mercury is never desirable, regardless of the amount. Once ingested, different metals can accumulate in certain organs such as the kidneys, liver and spleen. To give just a few examples, aluminum can lead to an imbalance of the nervous system and copper can lead to seizures or breathing problems.
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF HEAVY METALS ABSORPTION IN THE BODY?
Both my girls have a lot of allergies and we find this spray.
Great & effective products!