What is the EAR INFECTION remedy?
This remedy helps treat ear discharge (liquid and thick). It works just as well to get rid of ear wax, soothe itching by reducing redness caused by infection, or relieve eczema and abscesses in the ear.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that have the first signs of an ear infection.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Causticum, calcarea carbonica, calendula, sulfur, graphites, calcarea fluorica
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Otitis is an infection or inflammation of the ear. Several types of otitis exist depending on whether it affects the outer, middle or inner ear and depending on the causes of the problem.
What is an ear infection?
What are the symptoms of an ear infection?
- Bad smell;
- The animal shaking its head.
What are the possible causes of an ear infection?
- Presence of parasites;
- Bacterial infection;
- Fungal infection;
- Skin disorders (such as seborrhea);
- Foreign body in the ear;
- Endocrine disease;
- Tumors or polyps.