Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals for detoxifying the liver
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for detoxifying the liver'?
- This treatment is composed of the LIVER DRAINER, KIDNEY DRAINER and LYMPH 2 remedies.
- The LIVER DRAINER remedy promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thereby improving liver and digestive functions.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER remedy helps cleanse the kidneys and eliminate toxins, which helps to improve immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LYMPH 2 remedy promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood, which contributes to the production of antibodies to help reinforce the immune system.
- Why use these three remedies together? For toxins to be effectively eliminated in the natural way, they must pass through the liver and kidneys and into the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system or the body's natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well-cleaned and the passage of toxins cannot be done freely and easily through these, it decreases the chances of effective toxin elimination. By using the three remedies together, you give your pet the best chance of improving their overall health.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
These remedies can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
It can be used to alleviate the following conditions:
- Anal gland disorders (itching, bad smell, discomfort)
- Polyps, non-cancerous soft tissue tumors, hematomas, swollen lymph glands, some cysts
- Bad breath (caused by poor digestion)
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER remedy. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER remedies. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- 3 to 5 weeks after starting the treatment, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
- LIVER DRAINER remedy: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER remedy: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidneys 5 CH.
- LYMPH 2 remedy: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
The answer is yes. Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to eliminate the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact proper organ function. Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system. A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of harmful toxins and improve the overall performance of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOXIFY MY PET?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED?
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Infections of the urinary tract
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM?
- Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.
Our cat The Colonel has gotten over his illness and his injuries, and his new issue, hair loss, is finally going away (the loss, not his hair -- it's starting to come back). These are all thanks to you guys!
I had lab work done on Kiki my chihuahua on Tuesday after the 5 weeks of detox, and I just got the results yesterday. Our concern was with his ALT number which was very elevated, before the Detox, he was out of bounds on that (like 500) and the normal range is between 12-118, but the vet told me yesterday that his number is now 76, right in the normal range now ! Thank you so much
This treatment lasted 5 years for my little 'Flower'. She was diagnosed with: Chronic Renal Failure. After 1 year of treatment and after analysis the levels hd diminished. This treatment allowed her to not go through inadequate treatment and special foods for cats with CRF. She is now gone to cat paradise at the the age of 17 and a half. When a remedy from Homeo Animal arrives I tell my cats: ' The professors are here no need to worry I will take care of you.' Thank you from us and our fury friends.