This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for relieving itching due to fleas. Here's why.
Optimal treatment to relieve itching due to fleas
What is the optimal treatment to relieve itching due to fleas?
- This treatment consists of the FLEAS (ITCHING), SILVERPET and TONICPET #4 remedies.
- The FLEAS (ITCHING) remedy is specifically designed to relieve itching from flea bites and soothe skin inflammation. It also helps to relieve scratches caused by bites.
- The SILVERPET remedy is a colloidal silver-based remedy that acts as a natural antibiotic, strengthens the immune system and helps fight against skin conditions. It can also be sprayed directly onto bites to relieve itching, open wounds and scratches caused by bites. It promotes tissue regeneration, providing an almost immediate relief.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy is a fortifier that promotes the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body, which helps to accelerate treatment results and reduces redness, swelling, bleeding and chronicity. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals suffering from itching caused by fleas, in order to optimize the results of treatment and improve their quality of life.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- FLEAS (ITCHING) remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- SILVERPET remedy:
- For external use:
- Apply directly to the affected area by spraying it on the skin or by applying it with a cotton swab soaked with SILVERPET.
- 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection disappears in less than a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- For internal use:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice per day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice per day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice per day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice per day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- FLEAS (ITCHING) remedy: apis, rhus tox, histamine lung, urtica urens, culex pipiens, ledum palustre
- SILVERPET remedy: colloidal silver
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Fleas are six-legged, reddish-brown insects. Although they may be visible to the naked eye, they are so small that it is difficult to detect them. They have a great ability to jump, which is why they can easily travel from the ground to an animal's hair and then feed on the blood of their host to reproduce.
What are fleas?
What are the symptoms of flea bites?
- Slight redness and inflammation of the skin;
- Hair loss.
How does an animal catch fleas?
- Contact with an animal carrying fleas;
- Contact with an environment carrying fleas (carpets, sofas, etc.);
- When going outside, especially in rural areas.