This is OUR MOST COMPLETE kit for helping during flea season. Here's why.
Optimal kit to promote skin health during flea season
What is the optimal kit to promote skin health during flea season?
- This kit consists of the FLEAS (ITCHING), SILVERPET and TONICPET #4 products.
- The FLEAS (ITCHING) natural product is specifically designed to promote calm and healthy skin.
- The SILVERPET natural product is a colloidal silver-based natural product that supports the immune system and helps promote skin health. It can also be sprayed directly onto the skin.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product. It carries more oxygen to the skin for added comfort.
Who is this kit suitable for?
- All animals needing more support for skin health during the flea season.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the natural product?
- FLEAS (ITCHING) natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- SILVERPET natural product:
- For external use:
- Apply directly to the affected area by spraying it on the skin or by applying it with a cotton swab soaked with SILVERPET.
- 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms disappear in less than a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- For internal use:
- Dogs and cats: 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Horses: 8 to 10 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #4 natural product:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice a day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- FLEAS (ITCHING) natural product: apis, rhus tox, histamine lung, urtica urens, culex pipiens, ledum palustre
- SILVERPET natural product: colloidal silver
- TONICPET #4 natural product: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
Fleas are six-legged, reddish-brown insects. Although they may be visible to the naked eye, they are so small that it is difficult to detect them. They have a great ability to jump, which is why they can easily travel from the ground to an animal's hair and then feed on the blood of their host to reproduce.
What are fleas?
What are the symptoms of flea bites?
- Slight redness and inflammation of the skin;
- Hair loss.
How does an animal catch fleas?
- Contact with an animal carrying fleas;
- Contact with an environment carrying fleas (carpets, sofas, etc.);
- When going outside, especially in rural areas.