What is the FLEAS (ITCHING) remedy?
This remedy is specifically designed to relieve itching from flea bites and soothe skin inflammation. It also helps to relieve scratches caused by bites.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals suffering from mild itching caused by fleas.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Apis, rhus tox, histamine lung, urtica urens, culex pipiens, ledum palustre
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Fleas are six-legged, reddish-brown insects. Although they may be visible to the naked eye, they are so small that it is difficult to detect them. They have a great ability to jump, which is why they can easily travel from the ground to an animal's hair and then feed on the blood of their host to reproduce.
What are fleas?
What are the symptoms of flea bites?
- Slight redness and inflammation of the skin;
- Hair loss.
How does an animal catch fleas?
- Contact with an animal carrying fleas;
- Contact with an environment carrying fleas (carpets, sofas, etc.);
- When going outside, especially in rural areas.
This is a way to fight the fleas here in southern California and avoid to put chemicals