What is the GINGIVITIS remedy?
The GINGIVITIS remedy is a blend of four homeopathic ingredients that work simultaneously to help reduce redness and swelling of the gums. The remedy also contains a powerful and natural anti-inflammatory agent that will significantly reduce pain and help your pet regain normal eating habits.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals with early-stage gingivitis and who show signs of very slight redness and bleeding from the gums.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Belladonna, mercurius solubilis, carbo vegetabilis, kreosotum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is GINGIVITIS
Gingivitis is the first stage of one of the most common dental diseases in the world. Its early onset often goes unnoticed because the symptoms are minimal. Undetected, gingivitis can lead to periodontitis.
Periodontitis can cause destruction of the tissues that support the teeth, including the bone and ligaments, which can lead to loose teeth or even loss of teeth.
What are the symptoms of GINGIVITIS
- Red and swollen gums;
- Bleeding gums;
- Bright red gums (which usually indicates pain);
- Tartar on the teeth;
- Loose teeth.
What are the possible causes of GINGIVITIS
All of the causes listed below are loosely related. The best way to prevent them is good dental hygiene.
- Accumulation of dental plaque;
- Inflammation of the gums due to bacteria;
- Detachment of the gums;
- Dental plaque under the gums;
- Limescale deposit, commonly called tartar.