Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals to Relieve GINGIVITIS
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve GINGIVITIS'?
- This treatment consists of the GINGIVITIS, TARTAR, SILVERPET and TONICPET #4 remedies.
- The GINGIVITIS remedy is a blend of four homeopathic ingredients that work simultaneously to help reduce redness and swelling of the gums. The remedy also contains a powerful and natural anti-inflammatory agent that will significantly reduce pain and help your pet regain normal eating habits.
- The TARTAR remedy helps control and prevent tartar build-up, which can have adverse effects on teeth, gums and breath, but also on the overall health of the animal. Tartar is often the leading cause of gingivitis. The TARTAR remedy allows your pet to maintain healthy teeth and periodontium.
- The SILVERPET remedy is a natural colloidal silver-based remedy that acts as an antibiotic and natural antioxidant. It helps to prevent infections and greatly strengthens the immune system. It will tackle bad bacteria no matter where it is located and will contribute to improving the animal’s condition.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy is a homeopathic fortifier that promotes the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body, which accelerates the results of treatment. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals suffering from early to moderate gingivitis that you wish to relieve quickly and effectively.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- GINGIVITIS remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- TARTAR remedy: To dissolve tartar: 1 spray every two days, in water or directly in the mouth. To prevent the accumulation of tartar if your pet has already had it, or at the first signs of tartar: 1 spray once per week, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- SILVERPET remedy:
- For external use:
- Apply directly to the affected area by spraying it on the skin or by applying it with a cotton swab.
- 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection disappears in less than a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- For internal use:
- 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- Cats and dogs: 1 to 3 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- Horses: 8 to 10 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- 200 pellets per bottle.
- GINGIVITIS remedy: belladonna, mercurius solubilis, carbo vegetabilis, kreosotum
- TARTAR remedy: mezereum
- SILVERPET remedy: colloidal silver
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is GINGIVITIS
Gingivitis is the first stage of one of the most common dental diseases in the world. Its early onset often goes unnoticed because the symptoms are minimal. Undetected, gingivitis can lead to periodontitis.
Periodontitis can cause destruction of the tissues that support the teeth, including the bone and ligaments, which can lead to loose teeth or even loss of teeth.
What are the symptoms of GINGIVITIS
- Red and swollen gums;
- Bleeding gums;
- Bright red gums (which usually indicates pain);
- Tartar on the teeth;
- Loose teeth.
What are the possible causes of GINGIVITIS
All of the causes listed below are loosely related. The best way to prevent them is good dental hygiene.
- Accumulation of dental plaque;
- Inflammation of the gums due to bacteria;
- Detachment of the gums;
- Dental plaque under the gums;
- Limescale deposit, commonly called tartar.