- Administration & Ingredients
- About GINGIVITIS
What is the GINGIVITIS natural product?
The GINGIVITIS natural product is a blend of four homeopathic ingredients that work simultaneously to help promote gum health and comfort.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- All animals needing more support for gum health.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Belladonna, Mercurius Solubilis, Carbo veg, Kreosotum, Silicea, Phos, Nat mur, Sulfur, Solidago, Gingival mucosa, Berberis, Copper-gold-silver trace element, Sulfur trace element
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What is GINGIVITIS?
Gingivitis is the first stage of one of the most common dental diseases in the world. Its early onset often goes unnoticed because the symptoms are minimal. Undetected, gingivitis can lead to periodontitis.
Periodontitis can cause destruction of the tissues that support the teeth, including the bone and ligaments, which can lead to loose teeth or even loss of teeth.
What are the symptoms of GINGIVITIS?
- Red and swollen gums;
- Bleeding gums;
- Bright red gums (which usually indicates pain);
- Tartar on the teeth;
- Loose teeth.
What are the possible causes of GINGIVITIS?
All of the causes listed below are loosely related. The best way to prevent them is good dental hygiene.
- Accumulation of dental plaque;
- Inflammation of the gums due to bacteria;
- Detachment of the gums;
- Dental plaque under the gums;
- Limescale deposit, commonly called tartar.