This is THE MOST COMPLETE kit to support health during allergy season. Here's why.
Optimal natural and homeopathic kit to support health during allergy season
What is 'the optimal natural and homeopathic kit to support health during allergy season'?
- This kit consists of our GRASS ALLERGIES (POLLENPET), KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2 and PROBIOPET products.
- The GRASS ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) natural product promotes better overall organ and immune system health during allergies season. It supports healthy skin and tissues that may be affected.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps detox the kidneys thereby supporting the body's immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes a healthy liver, thereby supporting the body's liver functions and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 natural product promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood.
- The PROBIOPET natural product supports the immune functions and the restoration or maintenance of a healthy gut, which also supports digestive functions.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- All animals that need health support during allergy season.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: Start with the KIDNEY DRAINER (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth; 30 ml spray bottle) and PROBIOPET (1 capsule per day, open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food, 120 capsules per bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 natural product (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle), alternating with the GRASS ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) natural product (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- 5 weeks after starting the usage, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- GRASS ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) natural product: Dactylis glomerata, Ray-grass, Phleum, Equisetum arvense
- LYMPH 2: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5 CH.
- PROBIOPET: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What are grass pollen allergies in animals?
Just like humans, pets can suffer from environmental allergies, and can even have reactions to certain kinds of grass. The allergy isn’t caused by the grasses themselves, but by the pollen that they produce.
The four types of grass that are the most common allergy-causing culprits include: Dactylis glomerata (also known as cock’s foot, orchard grass, or cat grass), ray grass, Phleum, and Equisetum arvense (also known as horsetail).
Incidentally, the symptoms of grass pollen allergies in pets are similar to those in humans.
What are the symptoms of grass pollen allergens in pets?
- Irritated eyes: itchy, watery, red, even crusty
- Excessive itching and scratching; can lead to rashes, bald spots, raw skin
- Excessive licking and nibbling (also from the itching), especially around the paws and legs; can lead to hot spots, wounds, infections
- Hives or rashes
- Stuffy / runny nose
- Dry, flaky, irritated skin
What are the possible causes of grass pollen allergies in pets?
Grass pollen allergies can present themselves in pets when their immune system overreacts to environmental stimuli. A reaction occurs when the pollen is inhaled and/or comes into contact with the skin.
Any pet can develop an environmental allergy (like to grass pollen), but some breeds seem predisposed to having a reaction; therefore, there may be a genetic component.