What is the ALOPECIA remedy?
This homeopathic formula helps reverse the hair loss process and promotes hair regrowth.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals suffering from deficiency or loss of hair.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
ALOPECIA remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30 ml spray bottle.
cuprum metallicum, pilocarpus jaborandi, thymus vulgaris, urtica urens
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is alopecia?
Alopecia is the medical term used for hair loss in humans and in animals. However, alopecia can also mean any deficiency in the coat of an animal.
What are the symptoms of alopecia?
- Hair loss;
- Alopecia plaques on the skin;
- Change of skin pigmentation.
What are the possible causes of alopecia?
- parasites (fleas, ticks, lice and mites);
- fungal and bacterial infections;
- hormonal / endocrine imbalance;
- nutritional deficiencies;
- reaction to drugs.
The Colonel, our cat, is continuing to improve. He's gotten over his illness and his injuries, and his new issue, hair loss, is finally going away (the loss, not his hair -- it's starting to come back). These are all thanks to you guys!
My cat was losing fur, so I took her to the vet. He gave her a steroid injection that helped temporarily. However, before all her fur grew back in, she started losing it again. With this product, I noticed significant hair regrowth within a week! Her coat is shiny, soft, and full!!