Advanced treatment to relieve symptoms of depression
What is the advanced treatment to relieve symptoms of depression?
- This treatment consists of the HAPPYPET, SERENEPET and TONICPET #6 remedies.
- The HAPPYPET remedy is a natural antidepressant that will help improve your pet’s emotional wellbeing and happiness. Since a low level of serotonin in the body can cause a depressed mood, this remedy will help rebalance your pet’s serotonin levels in order to help him regain his joy of life. It also balances mood in cases of anger and aggression.
- The SERENEPET remedy is formulated to rebalance the organs linked to mood and behavioral disorders. It contains potent ingredients that work together to help relieve post-traumatic stress disorder and promote positive feelings. When combined with HAPPYPET, it rebalances the mood in two different ways: By increasing the level of serotonin, and by rebalancing the organs related to sadness and anger.
- The TONICPET #6 remedy is a powerful tonic for the nervous system that nourishes the nerve cells, which allows the nervous system to regain its equilibrium.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from symptoms of depression, in order to accelerate the results and to avoid recurrences.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- HAPPYPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every morning according to need, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- SERENEPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every morning according to need, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #6 remedy:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice per day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice per day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice per day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice per day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
- HAPPYPET remedy: serotonin, brain, spinal cord, intestinal mucosa
- SERENEPET remedy: thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, serotonin, vagus nerve, parasympathetic nerve, adrenal gland, liver, kidneys, stomach, heart, pancreas, lung, magnesium trace element
- TONICPET #6 remedy: kali phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is depression in pets?
Domesticated pets are emotional beings, and they can get depressed just like humans. While they can feel sad every now and then (as we can), depression is consistent and long-term. Physiologically, it’s characterized by a neurological imbalance in which serotonin levels — the brain chemical that contributes to happiness — are low.
What are the symptoms of depression in pets?
- Sudden disinterest in things they used to enjoy (walks, car rides, play time etc.)
- Lack of appetite — they may even stop drinking water
- Weight loss
What are the possible causes of depression in pets?
- Emotional or physical trauma (like from abuse or a scary incident)
- Grief (possibly from the loss of another pet or human family member)
- Illness that impacts their quality of life
- A fear or phobia that causes extreme anxiety
- Big life changes (for example, from a move, a new baby, a new family pet, etc.)