What is the HAPPYPET remedy?
This natural antidepressant will help improve your pet’s emotional wellbeing and happiness. Since a low level of serotonin in the body can cause a depressed mood, this remedy will help rebalance your pet’s serotonin levels in order to help him regain his joy of life. It also balances mood in cases of anger and aggression.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals suffering from a depressive mood.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- HAPPYPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every morning according to need, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
Serotonin, brain, spinal cord, intestinal mucosa
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is depression in pets?
Domesticated pets are emotional beings, and they can get depressed just like humans. While they can feel sad every now and then (as we can), depression is consistent and long-term. Physiologically, it’s characterized by a neurological imbalance in which serotonin levels — the brain chemical that contributes to happiness — are low.
What are the symptoms of depression in pets?
- Sudden disinterest in things they used to enjoy (walks, car rides, play time etc.)
- Lack of appetite — they may even stop drinking water
- Weight loss
What are the possible causes of depression in pets?
- Emotional or physical trauma (like from abuse or a scary incident)
- Grief (possibly from the loss of another pet or human family member)
- Illness that impacts their quality of life
- A fear or phobia that causes extreme anxiety
- Big life changes (for example, from a move, a new baby, a new family pet, etc.)