What is the HEART MURMUR remedy?
This remedy supports and strengthens the entire cardiovascular system. In particular, it’s formulated to relieve conditions that cause heart murmurs.
NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this treatment. This helps rid the body and excess toxins, allowing the remedies to work as effectively as possible.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals starting to suffer from cardiovascular abnormalities, including conditions that cause heart murmurs.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- HEART MURMUR remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
Coronary artery, aorta, myocardium, cardia, pericardium, endocardium, heart nerve, plexus caroticus communis, solar plexus, mitral valve, ventricles, hawthorn M.T.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What are heart murmurs?
Heart murmurs occur when there is uneven blood flow through the heart. The murmur is usually detected when a veterinarian listens to the heart through a stethoscope. They’re graded on a scale of 1-6, with 1 being minor, 6 being severe. Harmless murmurs are considered “innocent” (also known as “physiologic”), but those that are stronger and caused by illness or structural abnormalities within the heart can be dangerous.
The HEART MURMUR REMEDY works by strengthening the heart’s structure and function, stimulating cell regeneration so it can begin healing itself. This formula doesn’t target the murmur itself, but rather, works to alleviate the condition that’s causing it.
What are the symptoms of heart murmurs?
- Irregular heartbeat
- Racing heartbeat (for no apparent reason)
- Ongoing cough
- Excessive panting
- Gums/tongue looking bluish in color
- Decrease in appetite
- Retaining water (bloated, swollen)
What are the possible causes of heart murmurs?
There are many reasons pets can have heart murmurs, and determining the root cause is key for treatment. Some conditions that can cause heart murmurs include:
- Genetics that cause abnormal structures in the heart, which are congenital.
- Diseases (especially those affecting the heart) such as heartworm disease, cardiomyopathy, hyperthyroidism.
- Over-excitement or physical activity, like in the case of innocent heart murmurs.