What is the HEART MURMUR natural product?
This natural product promotes normal blood flow in the heart and supports the entire cardiovascular system. *
*NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this kit. This helps clear the body of excess toxins, allowing the product to work as optimally as possible.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- All animals needing support for better overall cardiovascular health.
- This natural product can be used for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- HEART MURMUR natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Coronary artery, aorta, myocardium, cardia, pericardium, endocardium, heart nerve, plexus caroticus communis, solar plexus, mitral valve, ventricles, hawthorn M.T.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What are heart murmurs?
Heart murmurs occur when there is uneven blood flow through the heart. The murmur is usually detected when a veterinarian listens to the heart through a stethoscope. They’re graded on a scale of 1-6, with 1 being minor, 6 being severe. Harmless murmurs are considered “innocent” (also known as “physiologic”), but those that are stronger and caused by illness or structural abnormalities within the heart can be dangerous.
The HEART MURMUR REMEDY works by strengthening the heart’s structure and function, stimulating cell regeneration so it can begin healing itself. This formula doesn’t target the murmur itself, but rather, works to support the condition that’s causing it.
What are the symptoms of heart murmurs?
- Irregular heartbeat
- Racing heartbeat (for no apparent reason)
- Ongoing cough
- Excessive panting
- Gums/tongue looking bluish in color
- Decrease in appetite
- Retaining water (bloated, swollen)
What are the possible causes of heart murmurs?
There are many reasons pets can have heart murmurs, and determining the root cause is key for treatment. Some conditions that can cause heart murmurs include:
- Genetics that cause abnormal structures in the heart, which are congenital.
- Diseases (especially those affecting the heart) such as heartworm disease, cardiomyopathy, hyperthyroidism.
- Over-excitement or physical activity, like in the case of innocent heart murmurs.