What is the SINUSITIS remedy?
This remedy boosts the immune system, relieves nasal congestion, sneezing and clear or yellow discharge from the nose.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals with early-stage sinusitis.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Allium capa, euphrasia, hydrastis, belladonna, naphthalinum, echinacea, pulsatilla, silica, sinus 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Sinusitis refers to the inflammation of the mucous membranes that cover the inside of the sinus. Each sinus communicates with the nasal fossae through small openings through which the mucus flows into the sinuses. If a virus or bacterium spreads in the sinuses, the mucous membrane becomes irritated and swells, obstructing the sinuses: the mucus does not drain sufficiently and the microbes multiply.
What is sinusitis?
What are the symptoms of sinusitis?
- Nasal discharge (clear, yellow or green);
- Loss of appetite;
- Blocked nose and mouth breathing;
What are the possible causes of sinusitis?
- Fungal, viral or bacterial infections;
- Tooth root abscesses;
- Neoplasia (abnormal tissue growth);
- Congenital abnormalities;
- Foreign bodies.