What is the CONSTIPATION remedy?
This remedy soothes abdominal pain associated with constipation, reduces flatulence and facilitates bowel movements.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from mild and occasional constipation.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
CONSTIPATION remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30 ml spray bottle.
Alumina, bryonia, colocynthis, kali sulph, lycopodium, nux vomica, plumbum, intestinal mucosa 5CH, small intestine 5CH, large intestine 5CH, liver 5CH, gallbladder 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Constipation is the inability to defecate normally and regularly.
What is constipation?
What are the symptoms of constipation?
- Dry, hard and small stools;
- Pain during defecation;
- Inability to defecate;
- Abdominal discomfort;
- Weight loss;
- Loss of appetite.
What are the possible causes of constipation?
- Swallowed objects (dry bones, rocks, pieces of toys, etc.);
- Lack of exercise;
- Lack of fiber in the diet;
- Mass or tumor near the rectum or anus;
- Medicinal side effect;
- Neuromuscular or neurological disorders.
Not returning either!!! I have been using both in my 2 cats' water and they are doing great!!!!! Thank you so much. Will be ordering again definitely.