Very effective for:
All animals (Dog,Cat,Rabbit, Horse…);
- Fight bad breath (halitosis);
- Detoxify the liver and kidneys of toxins that cause bad breath;
- Strengthen the connective tissues;
- Clean the body to facilitate digestion and to provide relief of bad breath.
What is "Halitosis (bad breath)" and what will it do?
- Good dental health is key to managing bad breath symptoms. Unfortunately, sometimes it may not be enough and can be indicative of an underlying and more serious problem of the liver and kidneys.
- "Halitosis (bad breath)" includes 2 remedies: "Kidney Detox" and "Liver Detox". These two products combined are excellent to detoxify the body of toxins to promote a healthy digestive system. In that case, you will be able to help your pet maintain a fresh breath and a good oral health.
- Below you will find listed the remedies that are included and the information on how each remedy triggers a precise reaction in the animal's body:
- Excellent detoxifier for the kidneys and the body,
- Supports the liver in general detoxification,
- Improves the work of the kidneys and elimination functions.
- Big drainer of the liver and gallbladder,
- Supports the kidneys in detoxification of the body,
- Relieves pain,
- Decongests liver,
- Promotes a better job of the liver,
- Facilitates digestion.
Who it's for ?This remedy is safe to use on all animals: cats, dogs, horses, birds, rabbits, etc.
Halitosis is the medical term for bad breath.
What is halitosis?
What are the possible causes of halitosis?
- Dental and gum problems (buildup of tartar, which can lead to gingivitis and periodontitis)
- Poor diet
- Unhealthy digestive system
- More serious health issues (diabetes, mouth cancer, etc.)
How long until I see results ?However, how well and how fast your pet responds to homeopathy is unique to each animal. In more chronic conditions, results typically begin to show anywhere from within a few days, to within three or four weeks. However, since this remedy is taken for prevention, no specific lengths of time can be given. It depends on the condition of each animal.
Since all animals are different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from animal to animal. With chronic conditions that have existed for many years, some pets find complete relief within a year or two. Most importantly, it is crucial to stop taking the remedy when your pet has recovered from his disease or disorder.
How long will I have to give my pet his remedy ?
A spray bottle usually lasts up to six months or more.
How long will a bottle last ?
How to Use ?
- LIVER DETOX: 1 spray every day, in water or in the mouth. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
- KIDNEY DETOX: 1 spray every day, in water or in the mouth. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
Is the dosage the same for all animals ?
Yes. Why? Whether it is a dog, cat, horse, etc., the weight of the animal is irrelevant to the dose. How frequently the remedy is given is more important than the amount given.
- Store the remedy away from sunlight and heat.
- Essential oils can cancel the remedy.
- LIVER DETOX: Achillea millefolium, Angelica archangelica, Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5CH
- KIDNEY DETOX: Argentum metallicum, Asparagus officinalis, Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5CH