The BAD BREATH combo consists of our KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 homeopathic products which, combined, promote a more harmonious digestion. Bad breath can be caused by a dental problem (tartar buildup, gingivitis, etc.), but if this cause is eliminated, it can be a sign of a digestive disorder. To promote better digestion, cleansing the organs is essential. The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps cleanse and eliminate toxins from the body, thereby helping to improve immune function and rejuvenate the kidneys and urinary tract functions. The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thus improving liver functions as well as digestion. The LYMPH 2 promotes lymphatic drainage and the elimination of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to the natural production of antibodies to help the immune system.
What is the BAD BREATH natural product kit?
Who are these products suitable for?
- All animals with bad breath caused by poor digestion.
- This natural product can be used for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer these products?
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- 3 to 5 weeks after starting the regimen, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- KIDNEY DRAINER: berberis vulgaris, genista tinctoria, juniperus communis, petroselinum sativum, rhamnus frangula, thlaspi bursa-pastoris, kidneys 5CH
- LIVER DRAINER: arctostaphylos uva-ursi, argentum metallicum, equisetum arvense, larix decidua, lycopodium clavatum, valeriana officinalis, liver 5CH, gallbladder 5CH
- LYMPH 2 natural product: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What is BAD BREATH?
Bad breath, sometimes also called halitosis, refers to breath with an unpleasant smell, often because of the presence of bacteria in the mouth.
An unpleasant smell coming from the mouth of your pet, despite brushing its teeth (or other efforts to clean its teeth).
What are the symptoms of BAD BREATH?
What are the possible causes of BAD BREATH?
- Incomplete digestion;
- Poor oral health;
- Gastroesophageal acidity;
- Stress (which dries the mouth);
- Liver or kidney diseases.
The products have worked very well. Thanks and I have recommended them to several people.