What is the ANXIETY natural product?
- The ANXIETY natural product helps decrease the imbalances that lead to anxiety and improve the social behavior of your pet. The different natural homeopathic ingredients work in synergy to calm the animal’s worries and fears and make it more serene.
- Additionally, this natural product helps physical and emotional symptoms caused by stress.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- Animals that have need additional support for good emotional health (e.g. visits to the veterinarian or groomer).
- This natural product can be used for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the natural product?
ANXIETY natural product: 1 spray only when needed, in water or directly in the mouth. 30 ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
gelsemium, argentum nitricum, phosphorus, calcarea carbonica, lycopodium, arnica, staphysagria
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What is anxiety?
Anxiety is an emotion, perceived as unpleasant, that corresponds to the more-or-less conscious expectation of danger. We talk about anxiety disorders when it becomes excessive and pathological. Animals suffering anxiety disorders are overwhelmed by a feeling of discomfort or fear that is accompanied by physical or psychological symptoms. Anxiety becomes a problem when it does not disappear when the worrying situation returns to normal, when it causes a notable level of distress, or appears without reason.
What are the symptoms of anxiety?
- Fearful or violent behavior;
- Pacing back and forth;
- Drawn-out features;
- Tongue on the nose;
- Excessive licking;
- Accelerated rhythm of breathing;
- Diarrhea or vomiting;
- Apathetic behavior;
- Excessive drooling.
What are the possible causes of anxiety?
- Displacement and new environments are often a source of anxiety for our pets;
- Handling that requires restrictions in the animal’s movement;
- Contact with some unfamiliar people (most of the time men or children);
- Contact with other animals, whether or not of the same species;
- Separation from an important person;
- Certain noises, movements or unknown objects.
The tonic 6 and anxiety therapies have heen very good for my little companion animal whenever I have to be gone for more than a few hours during a day. The therapies calm and relax her without making her sleepy. Great products!
Mosca is doing great. She is coming into large groups of kids and people, even though it is noisy. I think she still had sprayed a little, she has hissed at the puppy. This is definitely improving though!
Having good results.
I have just used it once - when a relative stranger was coming to our house to do a repair. She seemed a little less anxious than usual, but was still pretty agitated. I think I need to experiment more with it.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. For sure the more occasions you have to use this remedy for your pet, the more it will have lasting effects. We are sure you will love this remedy more and more as you use it. And of course we are here for you along the way for any questions.