- Very effective for:Dogs and Cats;
- Repel flies, mosquitoes and other unwanted insects;
- Prevent insects from biting your dog or cat;
- Help soothe existing inflamed and painful bites.
"Insect Repellent" is an all natural homeopathic formula used to repel flying insects. Use for prevention or treatment to help control bug bites from mosquitoes, flies, ticks, fleas and more. Great in soothing any existing bites because of its natural ingredients that contain anti-inflammatory properties.
What is "Insect repellent" (the remedy) and what will it do ?
This remedy is safe to use on cats and dogs.
Who it's for ?
Generally speaking, your pet should start seeing results in a few days. However, how well and how fast your pet responds to homeopathy is unique to each animal. In chronic illnesses, relief typically begins anywhere from within a few days, to within three or four weeks. In acute illnesses, relief will usually appear within minutes to hours.
How long until I see results ?
Since all animals are different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from animal to animal. In severe illnesses, the improvement can be very fast. With chronic conditions that have existed for many years, some pets find complete relief within a year or two. Most importantly, it is crucial to stop taking the remedy when your pet has recovered from his disease or disorder.
How long will I have to give my pet his remedy ?
A spray bottle usually lasts up to six months or more.
How long will a bottle last ?
How to Use ?
- Step 1: 1 spray per day, for 10 days.
- Step 2: 1 spray per week.
- Optional: If your pet needs a quick recovery due to mosquito bites, 1 spray per day until relief.
- Spray the remedy in water or in the mouth. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
Is the dosage the same for all animals ?
Yes. Why? Whether it is a dog, cat, horse, etc., the weight of the animal is irrelevant to the dose. How frequently the remedy is given is more important than the amount given.
- Store the remedy away from sunlight and heat.
- Essential oils can cancel the remedy.
Culex pipiens, Black Flies, Caladium seguinum, Mosquitoes, Abelmoschus, Ledum palustre, Apis mellifera