This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for detoxifying the kidneys. Here's why:
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals for Detoxifying the Kidneys
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Detoxifying the Kidneys'?
- This treatment is composed of the KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2, DETOX AND PROBIOPET remedies.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER remedy cleans the kidneys and eliminates toxins, enabling the improvement of the immune, kidney and urinary functions of the body.
- The LIVER DRAINER remedy promotes the elimination of toxins in the liver, which improves liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 remedy promotes lymphatic drainage, drainage of cellular waste, cleaning and filtering of the blood and contributes to improvement in immune functions.
- The DETOX remedy eliminates the effects of pollution and heavy metals from the body, which are the main causes of allergies.
- The PROBIOPET remedy contains 8 anti-allergen strains. It enables considerable improvement in immune functions and the restoration or maintenance of the health of gut flora, which regulates digestive functions.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
These remedies can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
They can be used to alleviate the following conditions:
- Skin conditions
- Atopic dermatitis
- Anal gland disorders (itching, bad smell, discomfort)
- Polyps, non-cancerous soft tissue tumors, hematomas, swollen lymph glands, some cysts
- Bad breath (caused by poor digestion)
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) and PROBIOPET (1 capsule per day. Open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food, 120 capsules per bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER remedy (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER remedy. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 remedy to the remedies already started (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle), alternating with the DETOX remedy (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- 5 weeks after starting the treatment, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
- LIVER DRAINER remedy: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER remedy: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidneys 5 CH.
- LYMPH 2 remedy: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- DETOX remedy: Plumbum, Mercurius, Cuprum, Alumina.
- Probiotics - PROBIOPET: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 milliard, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 milliard, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 milliard, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 milliard, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 milliard, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 milliard, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 milliard, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 milliard, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 milliard.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
The answer is yes. Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to eliminate the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact proper organ function. Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system. A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of harmful toxins and improve the overall performance of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOX MY PET?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED?
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Infections of the urinary tract
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM?
- Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.