Very effective for:
All animals (Dog,Cat,Rabbit, Horse…);
- Help ease pain and discomfort;
- Reduce inflammation of the kidneys;
- Support and maintain optimal kidney function.
"Kidney Failure" is an all natural homeopathic remedy to support the kidneys and help slow down the deterioration of chronic kidney failure. It will help treat pain in the kidneys and reduce inflammation. "Kidney Failure" assists urine flow and helps to clean the kidneys to provide support for optimal performance.
What is "Kidney Failure" (the remedy) and what will it do ?
This remedy is safe to use on all animals: cats, dogs, horses, birds, rabbits, etc.
Who it's for ?
What is kidney failure ?
- Kidney failure is the incapacity of the kidneys to dispose of waste products from the blood. There are two types of kidney failure: acute and chronic.
- Acute kidney failure is usually a result of poisoning or toxicity, and must be treated immediately.
- Chronic kidney failure is a slower process and develops over a long period of time (months or years) and usually occurs in older pets. Most cases of chronic kidney failure are irreversible, but some natural remedies can help slow down the deterioration.
What are the symptoms of chronic kidney failure?
- Increased thirst
- An increase in frequency and amount of urination
- Blood in urine
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
What are the possible causes of chronic kidney failure ?
- Old age
- Viral, fungal, or bacterial infections
- Various toxins
- Genetic factors
How long until I see results ?Generally speaking, your pet should start seeing results in a few days. However, how well and how fast your pet responds to homeopathy is unique to each animal. In chronic illnesses, relief typically begins anywhere from within a few days, to within three or four weeks. In acute illnesses, relief will usually appear within minutes to hours.
Since all animals are different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from animal to animal. In severe illnesses, the improvement can be very fast. With chronic conditions that have existed for many years, some pets find complete relief within a year or two. Most importantly, it is crucial to stop taking the remedy when your pet has recovered from his disease or disorder.
How long will I have to give my pet his remedy ?
A spray bottle usually lasts up to six months or more.
How long will a bottle last ?
How to Use ?
1 spray every day, in water or in the mouth. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
Is the dosage the same for all animals ?
Yes. Why? Whether it is a dog, cat, horse, etc., the weight of the animal is irrelevant to the dose. How frequently the remedy is given is more important than the amount given.
- Store the remedy away from sunlight and heat.
- Essential oils can cancel the remedy.
Juniperus, Mercurius, Nitric acid, Sabal serrulata, Thuja, Cantharis, Belladonna, Chelidonium, Dulcamara, Kidney 5CH