Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals to alleviate kidney stones
What is the 'Advanced Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to alleviate kidney stones'?
- This treatment consists of the KIDNEY STONES and TONICPET #4 remedies.
- The KIDNEY STONES remedy is used to support the health of your pet's urinary tract. It helps to treat sudden and frequent urges to urinate and to maintain a steady flow. The remedy relieves inflammation of the bladder, the urethra and the kidneys and will make small kidney stones disappear.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy is a homeopathic fortifier that helps to optimize the speed of results of the KIDNEY STONES remedy by increasing the supply of oxygen in the blood.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from kidney stones and whose owners wish to help increase the speed of the treatment.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- KIDNEY STONES remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy:
- Cats and dogs: 1 to 3 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- Horses: 8 to 10 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- 200 pellets per bottle.
- KIDNEY STONES remedy: berberis, cantharis, nitricum acidum, pareira brava, sarsaparilla, solidago, vaccinium vitis mt, kidney stones 5CH, gallstones 5CH
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
Caution:Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What are kidney stones?
Kidney stones are hard crystals that form in the kidneys and can spread to the rest of the urinary tract: bladder, urethra, or ureters, resulting in severe pain and discomfort and impaired renal and urinary functions.
What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
- Inability to urinate;
- Need to urinate too often;
- Inability to urinate in large quantities (small amounts, more often);
- Urine tinged with blood;
- Inability to wait before urinating;
- Excessive licking of the genital area.
What are the possible causes of kidney stones?
- Bladder stones or tumors;
- Bacterial infection;
- Infection of the urethra;
- Congenital malformations;
- Bladder cancer.