What is the LAMINITIS natural product?
The LAMINITIS natural product is intended for horses and cattle suffering from laminitis. We advise horse and cattle owners to always have this natural product on hand; laminitis being a common cause of death in cattle and equine animals. We also strongly recommend that you contact your vet as soon as possible if you suspect the onset of laminitis in your animal.
The LAMINITIS natural product allows for the quick detoxification of the digestive system after an excessive ingestion of carbohydrates or food (called pasture-associated laminitis); encourages a faster elimination of the toxins stored in the body; reduces colic; promotes healing from injuries caused by overworking the foot (laminitis from overuse) and also reduces inflammation of the foot; has antibiotic properties; allows blood to circulate better in the foot; and promotes the opening and drainage of abscesses, the work of the digestive system, as well as drainage of the liver and kidneys.
NOTE: For the best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a complete detox after providing the kit to soothes laminitis. See our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
For equines and cattle suffering from laminitis. We strongly recommend that owners always have a LAMINITIS natural product on hand, as this disease has been shown to be a very serious cause of death, especially in horses.
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- 2 sprays, 3 times per day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
Solidago, sulfur, arnica, thuja, carbo veg, silicea, nux vomica, bryonia, pancreas, insulin, kidneys, liver.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What is laminitis?
Laminitis is a disease that affects the hooves of equines and cattle. It mainly affects the forelegs of animals and is characterized by inflammatory congestion in the foot.
This is a disease that must be taken seriously and treated as quickly as possible, as it represents a very frequent cause of death in horses. Furthermore it’s very painful, often preventing the suffering animals from standing.
What are the symptoms of laminitis?
- Hot and sore hooves
- An animal suffering from laminitis will constantly stamp its feet, not wanting to move or give its hooves
- Shifting of the animal's weight to its hind legs (which will give it a posture that looks a bit like sitting)
- The animal will frequently lie on the ground because the pain prevents it from standing
What are the possible causes of laminitis?
- Metabolic caused by too much food, dehydration, generalized infections which release endotoxins
- Traumatic caused by being overweight or overworked
- Iatrogenic caused by too many corticosteroids