Advanced kit to promote hoof health
What is the 'advanced kit to promote hoof health'?
- This kit consists of our LAMINITIS, SUPERCLAY and TONICPET #4 products. *
- The LAMINITIS natural product allows for the quick detoxification of the digestive system after excessive ingestion of carbohydrates or food (called pasture-associated laminitis); encourages faster drainage of the toxins stored in the body; promotes proper circulation and comfort of the affected foot. We advise horse and cattle owners to always have this natural product on hand; laminitis being a common cause of death in cattle and equine animals.
- The SUPERCLAY natural product is a mixture made from 3 natural and restorative clays. It detoxes, purifies and strengthens the body; restores balance, nourishes and strengthens organs, tendons, ligaments, muscles, teeth, bones and skin.
- The TONICPET #4 natural product is a homeopathic fortifier that supports the circulation of oxygen to all parts of the body. It promotes added comfort to the animal.
*NOTE: We strongly recommend that you give your pet a complete detox after using this product to help detox the entire body from toxins and waste. See our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
For horses and cattle needing support for hoof health. We strongly recommend that owners always have a LAMINITIS natural product kit on hand, as this disease has been shown to be a very serious cause of death, especially in horses.
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- LAMINITIS natural product: 2 sprays, 3 times per day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- SUPERCLAY natural product:
- For internal use:
- Using a spoon (included) and a non-metallic bowl, add 1 teaspoon of clay to your pet’s water bowl (the exact amount does not matter, as long as the consistency is easy to swallow). Let the mixture sit for at least 15 minutes. Give your pet the clay water - your pet can drink the clay sediment if they want. Your pet will drink this throughout the day as needed. Give to your pet 4 hours before or after taking any other medication or natural product. 450g jar.
- For external use:
- Mix the clay with enough water to make a thick paste. Place the clay paste on a piece of natural fiber (for example gauze) and using a plastic spoon (provided) spread it to a thickness of 1-2cm. Place the gauze paste-side down so that it is directly in contact with your pet's skin. Hold it in place, but not too tightly, with a bandage. If the poultice is to be applied to an irritated area, place a thin layer of gauze between the clay and the skin. Leave in place for at least 1 hour. Do not allow the animal to eat or lick the poultice. 450g jar.
- TONICPET #4 natural product:
- 0-25 lbs (0-11 kg): 1 pellet, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs (11-23 kg): 2 pellets, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs (23-34 kg): 3 pellets, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+ (34 kg+): 4 pellets, twice a day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- LAMINITIS natural product: solidago, sulfur, arnica, thuja, carbo veg, silicea, nux vomica, bryonia, pancreas, insulin, kidneys, liver.
- SUPERCLAY natural product: 100% pure and natural illite, kaolin and montmorillonite clay
- TONICPET #4 natural product: ferrum phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What is laminitis?
Laminitis is a disease that affects the hooves of equines and cattle. It mainly affects the forelegs of animals and is characterized by inflammatory congestion in the foot.
This is a disease that must be taken seriously and treated as quickly as possible, as it represents a very frequent cause of death in horses. Furthermore, it’s very painful, often preventing the suffering animals from standing.
What are the symptoms of laminitis?
- Hot and sore hooves
- An animal suffering from laminitis will constantly stamp its feet, not wanting to move or give its hooves
- Shifting of the animal's weight to its hind legs (which will give it a posture that looks a bit like sitting)
- The animal will frequently lie on the ground because the pain prevents it from standing
What are the possible causes of laminitis?
- Metabolic caused by too much food, dehydration, generalized infections which release endotoxins
- Traumatic caused by being overweight or overworked
- Iatrogenic caused by too many corticosteroids