Optimal natural and homeopathic kit to maintain overall good health for pets with leptospirosis
What is the 'optimal natural and homeopathic kit to maintain overall good health for pets with leptospirosis'?
- This kit consists of our LEPTOPET, KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2 and SILVERPET products.
- The LEPTOPET natural product nourishes and supports the kidneys and liver to better digestion. It will promote a healthy appetite, comfort to the muscles and also balance mood.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps detox the kidneys from toxins, thereby helping to support immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes the drainage of toxins present in the liver, thereby improving liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 natural product promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and supports the immune system.
- Why use these three products together? For toxins to be correctly removed in the natural way, they must pass through the liver and kidneys and into the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system or the body's natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well-cleaned and the passage of toxins cannot be done freely and easily through these, it decreases the chances of correct toxin elimination. By using the three products together, you give your pet the best chance of improving their overall health and eliminating the leptospirosis infection.
- The SILVERPET natural product is a colloidal silver-based natural product that supports the immune system.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- Animals needing support to maintain overall good health during leptospirosis.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- LEPTOPET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention. 30 ml spray bottle.
- KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 products:
- Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- 3 to 5 weeks after starting the kit, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
- SILVERPET natural product:
- 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the symptoms are gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- LEPTOPET natural product: Leptospirosis nosode
- KIDNEY DRAINER natural product: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidneys 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER natural product: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- LYMPH 2 natural product: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- SILVERPET natural product: Colloidal silver
Not recommended for pets with cancer or young pets under the age of 2 years old.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
Please note that this natural product should only be given if your pet has been diagnosed.
What is leptospirosis in pets?
Leptospirosis (or lepto for short) is a bacterial infection transmitted through the urine of other infected animals, particularly rodents. Lepto is acquired when an animal’s mucous membranes (like those in the nose, mouth, or eyes) or an open wound comes into contact with contaminated materials or surfaces. This bacteria tends to thrive in hot regions that are wet or damp, and is also more prevalent in areas with large rodent or rat populations.
The infection can be treated with antibiotics, but if it progresses, it can lead to severe and permanent damage, including kidney or liver failure, meningitis, or even eventual death.
What are the symptoms of leptospirosis in pets?
- Lack of appetite
- GI upset, including diarrhea and/or vomiting
- Muscle pain or stiffness
What are the possible causes of leptospirosis in pets?
Leptospirosis bacteria can be spread through infected:
- Animal bites
- Carcasses (if eaten by another animal)