Advanced natural and homeopathic kit to soothes Lyme disease in animals
What is the 'advanced natural and homeopathic kit to soothes Lyme disease'?
- This kit consists of the LYMEPET, KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 products.
- The LYMEPET natural product eliminates uncomfortable and potentially dangerous symptoms commonly associated with Lyme disease in pets.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps cleanse the kidneys and eliminate toxins, thereby helping to improve immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thereby improving liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 natural product promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to the natural production of antibodies to help the immune system.>
- Why use these three products together? For toxins to be effectively eliminated in the natural way, they must pass through the liver and kidneys and into the lymphatic system. If the lymphatic system or the body's natural filters (liver and kidneys) are not well-cleaned and the passage of toxins cannot be done freely and easily through these, it decreases the chances of effective toxin elimination. By using the three products together, you give your pet the best chance of improving their overall health.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from Lyme disease, in order to accelerate the results and avoid recurrences.
- This natural product can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- LYMEPET natural product: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention. 30 ml spray bottle.
- KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER and LYMPH 2 products:
- Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: KIDNEY DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 natural product (1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products. Give at the same time, in the mouth or in the same bowl of water.
- 3 to 5 weeks after starting , you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- LYMEPET: Borrelia Burgdorferi, Solidago
- KIDNEY DRAINER natural product: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidneys 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER natural product: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- LYMPH 2 natural product: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
Not recommended for pets with cancer or young pets under the age of 2 years old.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
Please note that this natural product should only be given if your pet has been diagnosed.
What is Lyme disease in pets?
Lyme disease in animals is caused by the transmission of a bacteria called Borrelia burgdorferi which is commonly transmitted by tick bites.
Many pets who test positive for Lyme disease don’t show symptoms, but it’s important to know what to look for in case they do surface. As a general rule, one of the first signs of infection includes a target-shaped skin lesion where the tick has been anchored.
While this condition is usually treatable, especially in its early stages, severe cases can affect the nervous system and have a major impact on the animal’s quality of life. Other potentially serious consequences can include kidney failure, cardiac distress, and even eventual death.
What are the symptoms of Lyme disease in pets?
- Target or bullseye-shaped lesion (where tick was attached)
- Muscle soreness, stiffness, or swollen joints; may present itself as a limp or apparent discomfort
- Loss of appetite
What are the possible causes of Lyme disease in pets?
As mentioned Lyme disease is generally transmitted through certain species of ticks that carry Borrelia burgdorferi (the blacklegged tick, also known as the “deer tick,” is one of the most well-known carriers). They can transmit the bacteria to an animal or human host through a bite, however they must remain attached to the host for 36 to 48 hours before the risk of infection by the bacteria becomes significant.
This is why it’s important to check pets for ticks every day, especially if they’ve been in or near wooded areas. If a tick is discovered, it must be removed properly and in one piece (the head can remain attached if the body is twisted or ripped off).
WHAT IS A TICK?
Ticks are hematophagous mites, that is, they feed and live from another animal. They suck blood from vertebrates, mainly terrestrial mammals and birds, can measure from 1 mm to 5 mm in length on an empty stomach, and up to 30 mm when they are full of blood. They carry parasites and can transmit diseases to their host caused by these parasites; the most well-known of which is Lyme disease.
The convenient spray bottles make it easy to administer to your dog. I noticed he was pooping/draining more than usual when we first started the treatment. His energy levels have gone up! I will definitely shop here again in the future. Thank you!
The products seem to be helping but the lymepet bottle has not worked since I received it so I have had to try and find another glass spray bottle which is hopefully the same amount per spray as your bottle. Sent an email but got no response in regards to my issue the day I started using it and so I have lost some of my lymepet tincture due to it not spraying And squirting out under the nozzle.