Advanced natural treatment to relieve mood imbalances or post-traumatic stress disorder in pets
What is the 'advanced natural treatment to relieve mood imbalances or post-traumatic stress disorder in pets'?
- This treatment consists of the SERENEPET and VITALOPET remedies.
- The SERENEPET remedy promotes better, calmer moods for more positive behaviors and emotions in pets. It contains potent ingredients that work together to help calm the adrenal glands, promote positive feelings, and the organs linked to mood and behavioral disorders in Chinese medicine.
- The VITALOPET remedy helps reduce adrenal fatigue to promote physical and mental well-being in animals.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals starting to suffer from mood imbalances or post-traumatic stress disorder, in order to accelerate the results and to avoid recurrences.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- SERENEPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every morning according to need, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- VITALOPET remedy:
- Under 100 lbs: 1 capsule / morning. Break open and mix with food or water.
- 100 lbs+: 2 capsules / morning. Break open and mix with food or water.
- 60 capsules per bottle.
- SERENEPET remedy: thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, serotonin, vagus nerve, parasympathetic nerve, adrenal gland, liver, kidneys, stomach, heart, pancreas, lung, magnesium trace element
- VITALOPET remedy: rhodiola, schizandra, ashwagandha, cordyceps, adrenal extract
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.