This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for treating mood imbalances or post-traumatic stress disorder and its causes. Here's why.
Optimal natural treatment to relieve mood imbalances or post-traumatic stress disorder in pets
What is the 'optimal natural treatment to relieve mood imbalances or post-traumatic stress disorder in pets'?
- This treatment consists of the SERENEPET, VITALOPET and TONICPET #6 remedies.
- The SERENEPET remedy promotes better, calmer moods for more positive behaviors and emotions in pets. It contains potent ingredients that work together to help calm the adrenal glands, promote positive feelings, and the organs linked to mood and behavioral disorders in Chinese medicine.
- The VITALOPET remedy helps reduce adrenal fatigue to promote physical and mental well-being in pets.
- The TONICPET #6 remedy can be given as a supplement for all anxiety disorders (physical or psychological). It is a powerful tonic for the nervous system that nourishes the nerve cells, which allows the nervous system to regain its equilibrium.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals starting to suffer from mood imbalances or post-traumatic stress disorder, in order to speed up treatment results, prevent recurrences and strengthen the immune system.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- SERENEPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- VITALOPET remedy:
- Under 100 lbs: 1 capsule / morning. Break open and mix with food or water.
- 100 lbs+: 2 capsules / morning. Break open and mix with food or water.
- 60 capsules per bottle.
- TONICPET #6 remedy:
- Cats and dogs: 1 to 3 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- Horses: 8 to 10 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
- SERENEPET remedy: thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, serotonin, vagus nerve, parasympathetic nerve, adrenal gland, liver, kidneys, stomach, heart, pancreas, lung, magnesium trace element
- VITALOPET remedy: rhodiola, schizandra, ashwagandha, cordyceps, adrenal extract
- TONICPET #6 remedy: kali phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.