Complete Detoxification Package (formerly General Detoxification Package)
FREE SHIPPING on orders 75$+
Here is a review Amber Canaan did after she treated her dog with the Complete Detox Package (formerly General Detoxification Package):
This pack includes the following remedies:
- LIVER DETOX;
- KIDNEY DETOX;
- PROBIOTICS – PROBIOPET;
- LYMPH 2.
What is "Complete Detoxification Package (formerly General Detoxification Package)" and what will it do?
- This pack includes 5 remedies.
- "Complete Detoxification Package (formerly General Detoxification Package)" is an all natural herbal formula to help support and assist in the general detoxification of your pet's body, liver, and kidneys.
- Supporting and boosting your pet's immune system by combining these products together will greatly improve overall health. Below you will find listed the remedies that are included and the information on how each remedy detoxifies several organs of the body.
- Drainage of the liver and gallbladder,
- Detox and support the kidneys
- Relieves pain,
- Decongests the liver,
- Promotes liver function,
- Facilitates digestion.
- Excellent detoxifier for the kidneys and the body,
- Supports the liver into the complete detoxification,
- Improves the work of the kidneys and elimination functions.
PROBIOTICS - PROBIOPET:
- Contains 8 anti-allergic probiotic strains,
- Increases 6 to 8 times the immune response,
- Maintains and restores the intestinal flora,
- Regulates bowel problems like diarrhea or constipation,
- Restores the intestinal flora after antibiotic treatment.
- Detoxifies the body of pollution and heavy metals which are the main causes allergies.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and drainage of cellular waste,
- Cleans and filters the blood,
- Contributes to the production of antibodies to help the immune system,
- Strengthens the immune system.
Who it's for ?This remedy is safe to use on all animals: cats, dogs, horses, birds, rabbits, etc.
The answer is YES. Many chronic health problems in pets are signs that they are working very hard to push out all the toxins they have accumulated in their bodies and which they are not able to eliminate. Many of these illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, skin itching, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often a sign of a breakdown of the immune system. Much of this can be treated (or avoided) by doing a complete detoxification. This detoxification will eliminate harmful toxins and improve the functioning of several organs such as the liver and kidneys. This will strengthen your pet's immune system to prevent or treat several illnesses.
Is it necessary to detoxify my pet?
What are the signs that my pet may need a complete detoxification?
- Kidney and liver problems
- Skin rashes
- Intestinal parasites
- Urinary tract infections
- Cat fur ball problems
- And many more...
Where do the toxins come from?
- Environment- polluted indoor air, chemical household cleaners, pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers
- Vaccines and other drugs
- Processed pet foods containing fillers and chemical preservatives
How long until I see results ?Generally speaking, your pet should start seeing results in a few days. However, how well and how fast your pet responds to homeopathy is unique to each animal. In chronic illnesses, relief typically begins anywhere from within a few days, to within three or four weeks. In acute illnesses, relief will usually appear within minutes to hours.
Since all animals are different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from animal to animal. In severe illnesses, the improvement can be very fast. With chronic conditions that have existed for many years, some pets find complete relief within a year or two. Most importantly, it is crucial to stop taking the remedy when your pet has recovered from his disease or disorder.
How long will I have to give my pet his remedy ?
A spray bottle usually lasts up to more than 6 months. A bottle of 120 capsules can last up to 4 months.
How long will a bottle last ?
How to Use ?
Steps to follow:
Week 1: Kidney Detox (1 spray a day) and ProbioPet (1 capsule a day until the bottle is finished)
Week 2: Add the Liver Detox to the Kidney Detox (1 spray of each a day) together in the mouth or water bowl.
Week 3-5: Add the Lymph 2 and Detox alternately (1 spray of the Lymph one day and 1 spray of the Detox the next) to the Liver and Kidney Detox remedies together in the mouth or water bowl.After 5 weeks, you can stop all the remedies (except the Probiopet) and contact us for further evaluation if needed.
Is the dosage the same for all animals ?
Yes. Why? Whether it is a dog, cat, horse, etc., the weight of the animal is irrelevant to the dose. How frequently the remedy is given is more important than the amount given.
- Store the remedy away from sunlight and heat.
- Essential oils can cancel the remedy.
LIVER DETOX: Achillea millefolium, Angelica archangelica, Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5CH
KIDNEY DETOX: Argentum metallicum, Asparagus officinalis, Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5CH
DETOX: Air Pollutants, Plumbum, Mercurius, Cuprum, Alumina
PROBIOTICS – PROBIOPET: Probiotic vegetable capsule. Anti-allergen. 8 strains. Dairy free. High concentration. 4400000000 / capsules. 100 capsules
LYMPH 2: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulph, Thuj, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus to .., Ceanothus, Taraxacum, lymph nodes 5CH