What is the GENERAL DETOXIFICATION treatment?
This treatment, comprising of the KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2, DETOX and PROBIOPET remedies, can eliminate toxins from the body and improve the function of organs in order to strengthen the immune system of your pet. It can be used for prevention or to relieve or treat several occasional or chronic diseases.
Organs such as the liver and kidneys are the body’s filters. They must be cleaned or detoxified at regular intervals so that the body can function at its best. An accumulation of toxins can be a contributing factor to the occurrence of various diseases. That's why a complete detoxification is strongly recommended at regular intervals, especially if your pet is three years old or older, to ensure optimal long-term health.
Animals suffering from the following problems:
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- Skin conditions
- Atopic dermatitis
- Anal gland disorders (itching, bad smell, discomfort)
- Polyps, non-cancerous soft tissue tumors, hematomas, swollen lymph glands and some cysts
- Bad breath (caused by poor digestion)
These remedies can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use when necessary. Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: Start with the KIDNEY DRAINER (1 squirt, every day, in water or directly in the mouth; 30 ml spray bottle) and PROBIOPET (1 capsule per day, open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food, 120 capsules per bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER remedy (1 squirt, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER remedy. Give at the same time, directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 remedy (1 squirt, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle), alternating with the DETOX remedy (1 squirt, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER remedies that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- 5 weeks after starting the treatment, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
- LYMPH 2: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5 CH.
- DETOX: Plumbum, Mercurius, Cuprum, Alumina.
- PROBIOPET: Acidophilus, Casei, Rhamnosus, Thermophilus, Breve, Longum, Acidolacti, Maltodextrin. No dairy products. High concentration. 4.4 billion per capsule.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
The answer is yes. Many health problems in pets are signs that the body is working very hard to eliminate the accumulated toxins that slow down the efficiency of the immune system and impact organ function. Many chronic illnesses (constipation, diarrhea, itchy skin, liver and kidney diseases, intestinal parasites, cancers, etc.) are often signs of a weak immune system. A complete detoxification will enable the elimination of toxins and improve the overall functioning of the body, in particular the organs which act as filters such as the liver and kidneys.
IS IT NECESSARY TO DETOXIFY MY PET?
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE DETOXED?
- Renal and hepatic problems
- Intestinal parasites
- Urinary tract infections
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM?
- Indoor air that has been polluted by the environment, household chemical cleaners, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Certain medications.
- Processed foods containing colorants and chemical preservatives.