This remedy relieves pain and reduces mild and early-stage inflammation following trauma. It improves the circulation of oxygen in all parts of the body. It can also be used at the beginning of a fever (below 39*C / 102F) and is an excellent anti-inflammatory for abscesses, acute bronchitis, conjunctivitis, gingivitis, otitis and several other types of inflammation. It is recommended for animals suffering from anemia, iron deficiency, weakness or fatigue.
What is the TONICPET #4 remedy?
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals, in addition to any therapeutic treatment.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
- Cats and dogs: 1 to 3 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- Horses: 8 to 10 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- 200 pellets per bottle.
In the case of acute disorders (first-aid type), this tonic may be administered at frequent intervals until the symptoms have subsided. Bleeding wounds, cuts and scrapes can be controlled with some crushed tonic powder and applied directly to the injured parts.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies dry.
What are the TONICPET products?
- TONICPET is a group of homeopathic remedies that enable quick and effective treatment of small health problems. They can be taken for prevention or in addition to a homeopathic treatment over the short or long term, and they are completely safe.
- Their sweet taste and the fact that they dissolve almost instantly in the mouth or in water make them easy remedies to give to animals.
- These remedies do not carry any of the restrictions that homeopathic remedies typically have in respect of how to take and use them.
- TONICPET optimizes treatment results.