This pack includes the following remedies:
- “Gestation” formula
- “Labour and Delivery” formula
- “Labour and Delivery (after)” formula
Since pregnancy can be stressful to a pet's body, homeopathic medicines will help improve the health of the female cat or dog, thereby assuring a more positive pregnancy experience.This pack includes 3 remedies. Supporting your pet's pregnancy by combining these remedies together will greatly help your pet have a successful pregnancy. Below you will find listed the remedies that are included and the information on how each remedy works during pregnancy:
What is "Pregnancy" and what will it do ?
"Labour and Delivery"
- Help induce and facilitate labour
- Increase muscle strength to ease labour and delivery
- Prevent pain and calm the female
"Labour and Delivery (after)"
- Promote healing for a fast recovery
- Reduce trauma, swelling and bruising
- Rebalance the hormonal system
- Restore strength and vitality
- Effectively prepare the female's body for healthy labor and delivery
- Strengthen the muscles and bones to ease delivery
- Reduce anxiety and fear of the mother
Who it's for ?This remedy is safe to use on all animals: cats, dogs, horses, birds, rabbits, etc.
Generally speaking, your pet should start seeing results in a few days. However, how well and how fast your pet responds to homeopathy is unique to each animal.
How long until I see results ?
"Labour and Delivery"- Since this remedy is intended for labour and delivery, it is no longer necessary to keep taking it once your pet has given birth. "Labour and Delivery (after)"- The female can start taking the remedy a couple of days before labour and delivery. When labour contractions start, it is important to stop taking the remedy. Perhaps, if the labour has already started but there seems to be no more contractions, you can keep giving a small dose to the mother until the contractions start again. Most importantly, it is crucial to stop taking the remedy when your pet has labour contractions. "Gestation"- Once your pet is ready to go into labour, you can stop giving her the remedy. It is important to stop taking the remedy once she has had her offspring.
How long will I have to give my pet his remedy ?
A spray bottle usually lasts up to six months or more.
How long will a bottle last ?
How to Use ?
“Labour and Delivery”- 1 spray, 1-2 times / day, in water or in the mouth a couple of days prior to going into labour. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
“Labour and Delivery (after)”- 1 spray every day, in water or in the mouth. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
“Gestation”-1 spray every day, in water or in the mouth. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
Is the dosage the same for all animals ?
Yes. Why? Whether it is a dog, cat, horse, etc., the weight of the animal is irrelevant to the dose. How frequently the remedy is given is more important than the amount given.
- Store the remedy away from sunlight and heat.
- Essential oils can cancel the remedy.
- “Labour and Delivery”- Ignatia amara, Actaea Racemosa, Caulophyllum, Arnica, Gelsemium
- “Labour and Delivery (after)”- Arnica, China, Sepia, Mosaic Acteris 12 Schuessler salts.
- “Gestation”- Caulophyllum, Pulsatilla, Actaea Racemosa, Calcarea Carb, Calc Fluor, Calc Phos