Very effective for:
All animals (Dog,Cat,Rabbit, Horse);
- 8 strains – 4.4 billion active bacteria;
- Restores intestinal flora after using antibiotics;
- Strengthens immunity;
- Help support digestive health;
- Help produce antibodies to fight harmful bacteria;
- Does not require refrigeration;
Probiotics refer to good bacteria needed for a balanced and healthy digestive tract. If your pet is experiencing some digestive issues, skin problems due to allergies or environment, food intolerance, excess gas or any other type of internal imbalances, this may be a sign that your dog or cat needs probiotics. Pet probiotics will help your pet :
What is " Probiotics - ProbioPET ™" and what will it do ?
- Remove toxins and fight harmful bacteria
- Establish and maintain a healthy intestinal flora
- Regulate bowel movements
- Increase immune response by 6 to 8 times
- Recover from antibiotic treatment
- Obtain maximum immunity (contains 8 probiotic strains)
Who it's for ?This remedy is safe to use on all animals: cats, dogs, horses, birds, rabbits, etc.
What are the signs that your pet needs probiotics ?
- Excess gas
- Digestive issues
- Bowel problems (diarrhea or constipation)
- Skin issues
- Antibiotic treatment
How long until I see results ?Generally speaking, your pet should start seeing results in a few days. However, how well and how fast your pet responds to homeopathy is unique to each animal. In chronic illnesses, relief typically begins anywhere from within a few days, to within three or four weeks. In acute illnesses, relief will usually appear within minutes to hours.
Since all animals are different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from animal to animal. In severe illnesses, the improvement can be very fast. With chronic conditions that have existed for many years, some pets find complete relief within a year or two. Most importantly, it is crucial to stop taking the remedy when your pet has recovered from his disease or disorder.
How long will I have to give my pet his remedy ?
A bottle of 120 capsules can last up to 4 months.
How long will a bottle last ?
How to Use ?
1 to 3 capsules per day. Break open the capsule and mix with food. 120 capsules per bottle.
Is the dosage the same for all animals ?
Yes. Why? Whether it is a dog, cat, horse, etc., the weight of the animal is irrelevant to the dose. How frequently the remedy is given is more important than the amount given.
- Store the remedy away from sunlight and heat.
- Essential oils can cancel the remedy.
- Bifidobacterium breve – 0.12 billion,
- Bifidobacterium longum – 0.96 billion
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – 0.12 billion
- Lactobacilus casei – 2.4 billion
- Lactobacillus helveticus – 0.48 billion
- Lactobacillus plantarum – 4.8 billion
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 1.56 billion
- Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus – 0.12 billion