This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for treating ringworm and its causes. Here's why.
Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit for Animals to Relieve Ringworm
What is the 'Optimal Homeopathic and Natural Treatment Kit to Relieve Ringworm'?
- This treatment consists of the RINGWORM, SILVERPET and TONICPET #12 remedies.
- The RINGWORM remedy works as an anti-inflammatory agent during the healing of injuries and wounds while also treating the fungal infection. It also helps reduce the risk of contagion.
- The colloidal silver-based remedy SILVERPET acts as a natural antibiotic. It can be used for prevention or as a supplement to a medical treatment and strengthens the immune system.
- The TONICPET #12 remedy promotes hair regrowth and improves its luster. It is also ideal in cases of chronic skin conditions or wounds that are slow to heal.
Who is this treatment suitable for?
- Animals with ringworm, in order to optimize treatment results and improve their quality of life.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- RINGWORM remedy: 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth. 30ml spray bottle.
- SILVERPET remedy:
- For external use:
- Apply directly to the affected area by spraying it on the skin or by applying it with a cotton swab.
- 3 times per day for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection disappears in less than a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- For internal use:
- 2 to 3 sprays, morning and evening, in water or directly in the mouth.
- Give for 7 days or as needed. Stop before this if the infection is gone within a week.
- 50ml spray bottle.
- TONICPET #12 remedy:
- Cats and dogs: 1 to 3 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- Horses: 8 to 10 pellets, twice per day in the morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water.
- 200 pellets per bottle.
- RINGWORM remedy: kalium arsenicum, psorinum
- SILVERPET remedy: colloidal silver
- TONICPET #12 remedy: silica
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Ringworm is a contagious fungal infection of the skin. It can appear as ring-like lesions or as red scaly lesions. The fungus appears on the skin of the animal a few days to a week after exposure and feeds on dead skin cells.
What is ringworm?
What are the symptoms of ringworm?
- Unhealthy coat;
- Red skin;
- Darkened skin;
- Irregular or circular hair loss.
What are the possible causes of the appearance of ringworm?
- Direct, by contact with an infected animal;
- Indirect, by contact with materials that have been contaminated with skin cells or hair from an infected animal;
- Weakened immune system due to illness or medication;
- Bad nutrition.