What is the SEBORRHEA remedy?
This remedy reduces inflammation and redness, removes bad odors and promotes the elimination of dandruff associated with seborrhea so that the animal regains healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals suffering from early-stage seborrhea.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Seborrhea is a skin condition that can take two forms: oily skin or excessively scaly skin (dandruff). This phenomenon occurs when the sebaceous glands of the skin produce an excessive amount of sebum. Generally, most animals will have a combination of the two forms of seborrhea.
What is seborrhea?
What are the symptoms of seborrhea?
- Oily skin or hair;
- Inflammation of the skin;
- Scaly skin (dandruff);
- Thickening skin;
- Excessive licking and itching.
What are the possible causes of seborrhea?
- Nutritional deficiencies;
- Hormonal disorders;