This is OUR MOST COMPLETE AND MOST HELPFUL kit for helping against spring pollen allergies and their causes. Here's why.
Optimal natural and homeopathic kit to desensitize your pet from the allergen
What is 'the optimal natural and homeopathic kit desensitizes your pet from the allergen'?
- This kit consists of the SPRING ALLERGIES (POLLENPET), KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2 and PROBIOPET products.
- The SPRING ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) natural product help desensitize your pet from the allergen from four major spring allergens.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps cleanse the kidneys and removes toxins, thereby helping to ameliorate immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes the removal of toxins present in the liver, thereby ameliorate liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 natural product promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to the natural production of antibodies to help the immune system.
- The PROBIOPET natural product contains 8 anti-allergen strains. It enables considerable amelioration in immune functions and the restoration or maintenance of the health of gut flora, which regulates digestive functions.
Who is this kit suitable for?
- All animals that needs to be desensitize from the allergen from spring allergies, in order to strengthen the immune system to avoid recurrences.
- This natural product can be used for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: Start with the KIDNEY DRAINER (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth; 30 ml spray bottle) and PROBIOPET (1 capsule per day, open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food, 120 capsules per bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 natural product (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle), alternating with the SPRING ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) natural product (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- 5 weeks after starting, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- SPRING ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) natural product: Corylus avellana, Alnus glutinosa, Salix alba, Betula alba
- LYMPH 2: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5 CH.
- PROBIOPET: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What are spring allergies in animals?
Just like humans, pets can suffer from environmental allergies, including to plants that bloom seasonally, like in the spring. The allergy isn’t caused by the plant itself, but by the pollen that it produces.
The four types of plants that are the most common allergy-causing culprits include: Corylus avellana (hazel), Alnus glutinosa (black alder), Salix alba (white willow), and Betula alba (white birch tree).
Incidentally, the symptoms of seasonal allergies in pets are similar to those in humans.
What are the symptoms of spring allergies in animals?
- Irritated eyes: itchy, watery, red, even crusty
- Excessive itching and scratching; can lead to rashes, bald spots, raw skin
- Excessive licking and nibbling (also from the itching), especially around the paws and legs; can lead to hot spots, wounds, infections
- Hives or rashes
- Stuffy / runny nose
- Dry, flaky, irritated skin
- Ear infections, which can become chronic
What are the possible causes of spring allergies in animals?
Spring allergies can present themselves in pets when their immune system overreacts to environmental stimuli, like the pollen of plants. A reaction occurs when the pollen is inhaled and/or comes into contact with skin.
Any pet can develop an environmental allergy (like to spring plants), but some breeds seem predisposed to having a reaction; therefore, there may be a genetic component.