What is the SUPERCLAY remedy?
SUPERCLAY is a blend of three all-natural clays, each containing restorative components. Together, they form a powerful supplement containing all the trace elements (Bismuth, Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Gold, Silver, Iron, Fluorine, Iodine, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sulfur, Zinc) the body needs to rebalance the digestive system and all the internal systems, which supports functions, inside and out. This makes it possible to restore and maximize the health, comfort and happiness of your pet.
SUPERCLAY is made with super fine-grain clay that is easy to digest and safe for internal use.
Specifically, it helps to:
- Cleanse and purify the body by draining toxins in the bloodstream, organs, and digestive system. It can even counteract the effects of poison.
- Restore balance by acting as an antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory agent. It also regulates bodily PH, promotes cell regeneration, and assists with organ function. Externally, SUPERCLAY can help alleviate skin issues (such as rashes), and act as an antiseptic on injuries. It can also be applied externally to help alleviate internal pain (i.e. on the elbow for arthritis pain, on the stomach for ulcer pain, etc.).
- Nourish organs and maintain bodily functions by replenishing essential minerals and strengthening the entire organism, including its tendons, ligaments, bones, muscles, teeth. It also helps accelerate the healing process of external issues and injuries.
- Counteract the effects of aging because of its replenishment properties. Superclay contains up to 60% Silica, an essential component in collagen production.
- Provides exceptional support for pets with cancer, due to its detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and restorative properties.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- Animals starting to suffer from imbalances of any kind.
- Pets that have been diagnosed with cancer.
- Animals in good health, in order to maintain it.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to use SUPERCLAY?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage. Do not use metal with the clay (spoon or bowl).
Use a plastic spoon (provided with the remedy).
- A. Internal use:
- Using a plastic spoon (included) and bowl, add 1 tsp. (5 ml) of clay to some water or as directed by a health care practitioner. The exact amount of water doesn’t matter, as long as the consistency is easy to swallow. Let the mixture settle for a minimum of 15 minutes or overnight for maximum benefit. Give the clay water to your pet on an empty stomach once a day, or 2-3 times a day for more acute issues - your pet can drink the clay sediment if he wishes. Wait 15 minutes before giving food.
- Give 4 hrs before or after any other medicines or remedies.
- 450g jar
- B. External use:
- Mix clay with enough water to make a thick paste. Place the clay paste on a piece of natural fiber (such as gauze), and using a plastic spoon (included), spread it out to a thickness of 1-2 cm. Place the gauze paste-side down so it’s directly on your pet's skin and hold it loosely in place with a bandage. If the poultice needs to be applied to an irritated area, lay some fine gauze between the clay and skin. Leave it in place for a 1-hour minimum.
- Do not let the animal eat or lick the poultice.
- 450g jar
100% pure and natural illite, kaolin and montmorillonite clay
Keep the remedies cool.
What are Clays?
Clays naturally replenish trace elements that enhance the wellbeing of your animal,These life-sustaining minerals are essential for all bodily functions, from muscle movements to hormone production. Instinctually, animals are known to find and consume clay, especially if they’re not feeling well.
Clays also have the ability to both absorb toxins and replenish minerals, making them powerful supplements for optimizing health. They’re able to attract and capture toxic microorganisms as well as heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and even poisonous substances.