What is the SUPERCLAY natural product?
SUPERCLAY is a blend of three all-natural clays, each containing restorative components. Together, they form a powerful supplement containing all the trace minerals (Bismuth, Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Gold, Silver, Iron, Fluorine, Iodine, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Nickel Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Sulfur, Zinc) the body needs to rebalance the digestive system and all the internal systems, which supports functions, inside and out. This makes it possible to maintain and maximize the health, comfort and happiness of your pet.
SUPERCLAY is made with super fine-grain clay that is easy to digest and it's ok for internal use.
Specifically, it helps to:
- Cleanse and purify the body by draining toxins in the bloodstream, organs, and digestive system.
- Maintain balance by acting as an antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory agent. It also regulates bodily PH, promotes cell regeneration, and assists with organ function. Externally, SUPERCLAY can help support skin issues (such as rashes), and act as an antiseptic on injuries. It can also be applied externally to help soothe internal pain (i.e. on the elbow for arthritis pain, on the stomach for ulcer pain, etc.).
- Nourish organs and maintain bodily functions by replenishing essential minerals and strengthening the entire organism, including its tendons, ligaments, bones, muscles, teeth.
- Support against the effects of aging because of its replenishment properties. Superclay contains up to 60% Silica, an essential component in collagen natural production.
- Provides exceptional support for pets with cancer, due to its detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and restorative properties.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- Animals starting to suffer from imbalances of any kind.
- Pets that have been diagnosed with cancer.
- Animals in good health, in order to maintain it.
- This natural product can be used for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to use SUPERCLAY?
Precautions for use: Respect the dosage. Do not use metal with the clay (spoon or bowl).
Use a plastic spoon (provided with the natural product).
- A. Internal use:
- Using a spoon (included) and a non-metallic bowl, add 1 teaspoon of clay to your pet’s water bowl (the exact amount does not matter, as long as that the consistency is easy to swallow). Let the mixture sit for at least 15 minutes. Give your pet the clay water - your pet can drink the clay sediment if they want. Your pet will drink this throughout the day as needed.
- Give 4 hours before or after any other medicines or products.
- 450g jar
- B. External use:
- Mix clay with enough water to make a thick paste. Place the clay paste on a piece of natural fiber (such as gauze), and using a plastic spoon (included), spread it out to a thickness of 1-2 cm. Place the gauze paste-side down so it’s directly on your pet's skin and hold it loosely in place with a bandage. If the poultice needs to be applied to an irritated area, lay some fine gauze between the clay and skin. Leave it in place for a 1-hour minimum.
- Do not let the animal eat or lick the poultice.
- 450g jar
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
100% pure and natural illite, kaolin and montmorillonite clay
Keep the products cool.
What are Clays?
Clays naturally replenish trace elements that enhance the wellbeing of your animal, These life-sustaining minerals are essential for all bodily functions, from muscle movements to hormone natural production. Instinctually, animals are known to find and consume clay, especially if they’re not feeling well.
Clays also have the ability to both absorb toxins and replenish minerals, making them powerful supplements for optimizing health. They’re able to attract and capture toxic microorganisms as well as heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and even poisonous substances.
My 17 yr old son was diagnosed with kidney failure over a year ago. Everything pharmaceutical was not working well. The customer care and service at HomeoAnimal is stellar. I had the kidney kit and other tonics for him but the best thing which has worked is the Super Clay. He used to vomit average about 3 time a week. I waited using it for almost 2 months before I wrote a review. In 2 months he only had about one bad week. I am so amazed at the positive effects of this Super Clay. The first week I gave it to him he didn't vomit. Then, his vomits thereafter, were normal and he had his biweekly or weekly hair balls. the first 3 days he barely wanted to drink his water and would quarrel with me wondering what I was giving him. However, once he realized the clay in water was supporting him, he is astute enough to want it in his water. This stuff is amazing, I wonder how it can even support me. tee-hee. I know he won't be here forever but since giving him the Super Clay my son has had agility, energy, and his playfulness returned a little bit. Mother and son are very happy. Gratitude, very much.
When Simon my cat was diagnosed in March of 2020 with nasal lymphoma I ordered the recommended products and saw major results in 3 days. As of today and the last two visit to the vets w excellent results(external) will be having bloodwork done in the near future and the vet now calls him a miracle cat. I again reached out and ordered more products for maintenance and hoping to keep his cancer at bay.
Have not been able to use it yet I put the smallest amount in the water and my cats all look at it. It makes water in milky I don’t know how else to use it for them
Thank you for your review. When mixing the Superclay remedy with water, it is expected to form a clayey mixture. This is easy to digest and safe for your pet to drink. However, if you would like some more suggestions on administering the remedy, please feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to help more!
Attentive, available and very good advice
I use it on my dog, who can no longer take cortisone, and he is doing better. Even his coat has come back more beautiful. Thank you for this product.