Very effective for:
All animals (Dog,Cat,Rabbit, Horse…);
- Prevent tooth decay;
- Prevent gums disease;
- Strengthen teeth and bones;
- Maintain general dental health.
The formula "Teeth (problems)" is an excellent 100% natural remedy which will help maintain your pet's oral health. It helps prevent tooth decay and gingivitis with its strengthening natural ingredients. Your pets teeth and bones will solidify and therefore help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
What is "Teeth (problems)" and what will it do?
This remedy is safe to use on all animals: cats, dogs, horses, birds, rabbits, etc.
Who it's for ?
There are two main types of teeth problems:
What is are some teeth problems?
- Tooth decay: Also known as cavities, is a bacterial infection which causes the demineralization (destruction) of the hard tissues of the teeth (enamel).
- Gum disease: A mild form of gum disease is called gingivitis, which is the inflammation of the gums. If it is not treated, it can progress in more severe gum disease which attacks the bones that hold the teeth.
What are the symptoms of tooth decay?
- Brown, black or white staining on teeth
- Visible holes in your pets teeth
What are the possible causes of tooth decay?
- Acid produced by bacteria after digestion
- Shape of teeth
- pH of saliva
What are the symptoms of gum disease?
- Red or bleeding gums
- Loose teeth
- Bad breath
- Blood on water bowl or toys
- Lumps in the mouth
What are the possible causes of gum disease?
- Poor oral hygiene
How long until I see results ?Generally speaking, your pet should start seeing results in a few days. However, how well and how fast your pet responds to homeopathy is unique to each animal. In chronic illnesses, relief typically begins anywhere from within a few days, to within three or four weeks. In acute illnesses, relief will usually appear within minutes to hours.
Since all animals are different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from animal to animal. In severe illnesses, the improvement can be very fast. With chronic conditions that have existed for many years, some pets find complete relief within a year or two. Most importantly, it is crucial to stop taking the remedy when your pet has recovered from his disease or disorder.
How long will I have to give my pet his remedy ?
A spray bottle usually lasts up to six months or more.
How long will a bottle last ?
How to Use ?
1 spray every day, in water or in the mouth. Shake well before use. 30ml spray bottle.
Is the dosage the same for all animals ?
Yes. Why? Whether it is a dog, cat, horse, etc., the weight of the animal is irrelevant to the dose. How frequently the remedy is given is more important than the amount given.
- Store the remedy away from sunlight and heat.
- Essential oils can cancel the remedy.
Calcarea carbonica, Calcarea fluorica, Calcarea phos, Ferrum phos, Hekla lava, Pulsatilla, Silicea, Symphytum, Sequoia gigantea. Teeth 5 CH