Advanced Natural and Homeopathic kit to Help with Thyroid Balance in Animals
What is the ‘Advanced Natural and Homeopathic kit to Help with Thyroid Balance in Animals’?
- This kit consists of our THYROIDPET, VITALOPET AND TONICPET #9 products.*
- The THYROIDPET helps promote thyroid balance for pets. It works by promoting healthy organs and functions involved with the natural production of the thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) hormones, which are released by the thyroid gland.
- The VITALOPET natural product helps promote physical and mental well-being in pets.
- The TONICPET #9 natural product supports proper water levels in the body since dehydration can be caused by some symptoms of thyroid imbalance.
*NOTE: For best results, we strongly recommend that you give your pet a full detox with our GENERAL DETOXIFICATION kit before using this kit. This helps rid the body of excess toxins, allowing the products to work as effectively as possible.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
All animals needing additional support for thyroid balance.
This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- THYROIDPET natural product: 1-2 sprays every morning according to need, in water or directly in the mouth. **Stop when symptoms disappear. Not for prevention.
- VITALOPET natural product:
- Under 100 lbs: 1 capsule / morning. Break open and mix with food or water.
- 100 lbs+: 2 capsules / morning. Break open and mix with food or water.
- 60 capsules per bottle.
- TONICPET #9 natural product:
- 0-25 lbs: 1 pellet, twice a day.
- 25-50 lbs: 2 pellets, twice a day.
- 50-75 lbs: 3 pellets, twice a day.
- 75 lbs+: 4 pellets, twice a day.
- Crush pellets and mix with food or water.
- 20 g (approx. 200 pellets per bottle).
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- THYROIDPET natural product: thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, diaphragm, serotonin, intestine, vagus nerve, thyroid, tsh, adrenal gland, fucus
- VITALOPET natural product: rhodiola, schizandra, ashwagandha, cordyceps, adrenal extract
- TONICPET #9 natural product: natrum muriaticum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What is hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism?
Both characterized by imbalances of the thyroid gland (which regulates the metabolism), hypothyroidism indicates an underactive thyroid, and hyperthyroidism indicates an overactive thyroid.
What are the symptoms of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism?
- Unexplained weight gain / obesity
- Intolerance to cold
- Increased hair loss / thinning patches
- Unexplained weight loss
- Increased appetite
- Increased thirst / urination
- Increased heart rate
- Excessive excitability
What are the possible causes of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is caused by a breakdown of the thyroid gland, which can be the result of a dietary deficiency, atrophy, or an autoimmune issue. Certain animals can be genetically predisposed to developing this condition.
Hyperthyroidism is most often caused by thyroid carcinoma, a type of cancer that grows on the thyroid gland. This disease is much more common in cats than in dogs.