This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for treating thyroid diseases and its causes. Here's why.
Optimal natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve thyroid diseases in animals
What is the ‘optimal natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve thyroid diseases in animals’?
- This treatment consists of the THYROIDPET, VITALOPET, TONICPET #9 remedies.
- The THYROIDPET helps correct thyroid imbalances for pets suffering from hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism.
- The VITALOPET remedy helps reduce adrenal fatigue in animals to promote physical and mental well-being.
- The TONICPET #9 remedy rebalances water levels to prevent dehydration, which can be caused by some symptoms of thyroid disorders.
- The TONICPET #4 remedy accelerates the work of other remedies by increasing the oxygenation of the blood.
- The TONICPET #6 remedy is a homeopathic fortifier that nourishes the nervous system and alleviates the symptoms of mood changes that are sometimes related to an overactive or underactive thyroid.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
Animals starting to suffer from hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, in order to speed up treatment results, prevent recurrences and strengthen the immune system.
This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
- THYROIDPET remedy: 1-2 sprays every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- VITALOPET remedy:
- Under 100 lbs: 1 capsule / morning. Break open and mix with food or water.
- 100 lbs+: 2 capsules / morning. Break open and mix with food or water.
- 60 capsules per bottle.
- TONICPET #9 remedy: 2 pellets twice per day, morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water. 200 pellets per bottle.
- TONICPET #4 remedy: 2 pellets twice per day, morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water. 200 pellets per bottle.
- TONICPET #6 remedy: 2 pellets twice per day, morning and evening, crushed and mixed with food or water. 200 pellets per bottle.
- THYROIDPET remedy: thalamus, amygdala, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, solar plexus, diaphragm, serotonin, intestine, vagus nerve, thyroid, tsh, adrenal gland, fucus
- VITALOPET remedy: rhodiola, schizandra, ashwagandha, cordyceps, adrenal extract
- TONICPET #9 remedy: natrum muraticum
- TONICPET #4 remedy: ferrum phosphoricum
- TONICPET #6 remedy: kalium phosphoricum
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What is hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism?
Both characterized by imbalances of the thyroid gland (which regulates the metabolism), hypothyroidism indicates an underactive thyroid, and hyperthyroidism indicates an overactive thyroid.
What are the symptoms of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism?
- Unexplained weight gain / obesity
- Intolerance to cold
- Increased hair loss / thinning patches
- Unexplained weight loss
- Increased appetite
- Increased thirst / urination
- Increased heart rate
- Excessive excitability
What are the possible causes of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is caused by a breakdown of the thyroid gland, which can be the result of a dietary deficiency, atrophy, or an autoimmune issue. Certain animals can be genetically predisposed to developing this condition.
Hyperthyroidism is most often caused by thyroid carcinoma, a type of cancer that grows on the thyroid gland. This disease is much more common in cats than in dogs.