This kit is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for soothing tree pollen allergies and its causes. Here's why.
Optimal natural and homeopathic kit to soothes tree pollen allergies
What is 'the optimal natural and homeopathic kit to soothe tree pollen allergies'?
- This kit consists of the TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET), KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2 and PROBIOPET products.
- The TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) natural product helps soothe symptoms of the five most common tree pollen allergens in animals.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER natural product helps cleanse the kidneys and eliminate toxins, thereby helping to improve immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER natural product promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thereby improving liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 natural product promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to the natural production of antibodies to help the immune system.
- The PROBIOPET natural product contains 8 anti-allergen strains. It enables considerable improvement in immune functions and the restoration or maintenance of the health of gut flora, which regulates digestive functions.
Who is this natural product suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from tree pollen allergies, in order to speed up results, help avoid recurrences and strengthen the immune system.
- This natural product can be used for dogs and cats.
How to administer the natural product?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: Start with the KIDNEY DRAINER (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth; 30 ml spray bottle) and PROBIOPET (1 capsule per day, open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food, 120 capsules per bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER natural product (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER natural product. Give at the same time, directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 natural product (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle), alternating with the TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) natural product (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER products that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- 5 weeks after starting the kit, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
Please follow the above dosages and instructions or as directed by one of our Health Advisors.
- TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) natural product: Sambucus nigra, Quercus robur, Ulmus campestris, Populus nigra, Acer campestris
- LYMPH 2: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5 CH.
- PROBIOPET: Bifidobacterium breve - 0.12 billion, Bifidobacterium longum - 0.96 billion, Lactobacillus acidophilus - 0.12 billion, Lactobacilus casei - 2.4 billion, Lactobacillus helveticus - 0.48 billion, Lactobacillus plantarum - 4.8 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.56 billion, Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 1.44 billion, Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus - 0.12 billion. For a total of 12 billion probiotic bacteria.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic products.
Keep the products cool.
What are tree pollen allergies in animals?
Just like humans, pets can suffer from environmental allergies, and can even have reactions to certain kinds of trees. The allergy isn’t caused by the trees themselves, but by the pollen that they produce.
The five types of trees that are the most common allergy-causing culprits include: Sambucus nigra (elder), Quercus robur (English oak), Ulmus campestris (field elm), Populus nigra (black poplar), and Acer campestris (field maple).
Incidentally, the symptoms of tree pollen allergies in pets are similar to those in humans.
What are the symptoms of grass pollen allergens in pets?
- Irritated eyes: itchy, watery, red, even crusty
- Excessive itching and scratching; can lead to rashes, bald spots, raw skin
- Excessive licking and nibbling (also from the itching), especially around the paws and legs; can lead to hot spots, wounds, infections
- Hives or rashes
- Stuffy / runny nose
- Dry, flaky, irritated skin
What are the possible causes of tree pollen allergies in pets?
Tree pollen allergies can present themselves in pets when their immune system overreacts to environmental stimuli. A reaction occurs when the pollen is inhaled and/or comes into contact with skin.
Any pet can develop an environmental allergy (like to tree pollen), but some breeds seem predisposed to having a reaction; therefore, there may be a genetic component.