This treatment is THE MOST COMPLETE AND THE MOST EFFECTIVE for treating tree pollen allergies and its causes. Here's why.
Optimal natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve tree pollen allergies
What is 'the optimal natural and homeopathic treatment to relieve tree pollen allergies'?
- This treatment consists of the TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET), KIDNEY DRAINER, LIVER DRAINER, LYMPH 2 and PROBIOPET remedies.
- The TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy helps relieve symptoms of the five most common tree pollen allergens in animals.
- The KIDNEY DRAINER remedy helps cleanse the kidneys and eliminate toxins, thereby helping to improve immune, kidney and urinary functions.
- The LIVER DRAINER remedy promotes the elimination of toxins present in the liver, thereby improving liver function and digestion.
- The LYMPH 2 remedy promotes lymphatic drainage as well as drainage of cellular waste. It promotes the cleaning and filtering of blood and contributes to the production of antibodies to help the immune system.
- The PROBIOPET remedy contains 8 anti-allergen strains. It enables considerable improvement in immune functions and the restoration or maintenance of the health of gut flora, which regulates digestive functions.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals that suffer from tree pollen allergies, in order to speed up treatment results, prevent recurrences and strengthen the immune system.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
How to administer the remedy?
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
Steps to follow:
- First 3 days: Start with the KIDNEY DRAINER (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth; 30 ml spray bottle) and PROBIOPET (1 capsule per day, open the capsule and mix the contents with water or food, 120 capsules per bottle).
- Day 4: Add the LIVER DRAINER remedy (1 spray, every day, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle) to the KIDNEY DRAINER remedy. Give at the same time, directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- Day 7: Add the LYMPH 2 remedy (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle), alternating with the TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy (1 spray, every 2 days, in water or directly in the mouth, 30 ml spray bottle). Add to the KIDNEY DRAINER and LIVER DRAINER remedies that you continue to give each day. Give at the same time directly in the mouth or in the same bowl of water. Continue to give PROBIOPET.
- 5 weeks after starting the treatment, you can either stop or contact us for dosage evaluation if necessary.
- TREE ALLERGIES (POLLENPET) remedy: Sambucus nigra, Quercus robur, Ulmus campestris, Populus nigra, Acer campestris
- LYMPH 2: Hamamelis, Apis, Natrum sulphite, Thuja, Arnica, Kali carb, Fucus, Ceanothus, Taraxacum, Lymph nodes 5 CH.
- LIVER DRAINER: Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, Argentum metallicum, Equisetum arvense, Larix decidua, Lycopodium clavatum, Valeriana officinalis, Liver 5 CH, Gallbladder 5 CH.
- KIDNEY DRAINER: Berberis vulgaris, Genista tinctoria, Juniperus communis, Petroselinum sativum, Rhamnus frangula, Thlaspi bursa-pastoris, Kidney 5 CH.
- PROBIOPET: Acidophilus, Casei, Rhamnosus, Thermophilus, Breve, Longum, Acidolacti, Maltodextrin. No dairy products. High concentration. 4.4 billion per capsule.
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
What are tree pollen allergies in animals?
Just like humans, pets can suffer from environmental allergies, and can even have reactions to certain kinds of trees. The allergy isn’t caused by the trees themselves, but by the pollen that they produce.
The five types of trees that are the most common allergy-causing culprits include: Sambucus nigra (elder), Quercus robur (English oak), Ulmus campestris (field elm), Populus nigra (black poplar), and Acer campestris (field maple).
Incidentally, the symptoms of tree pollen allergies in pets are similar to those in humans.
What are the symptoms of grass pollen allergens in pets?
- Irritated eyes: itchy, watery, red, even crusty
- Excessive itching and scratching; can lead to rashes, bald spots, raw skin
- Excessive licking and nibbling (also from the itching), especially around the paws and legs; can lead to hot spots, wounds, infections
- Hives or rashes
- Stuffy / runny nose
- Dry, flaky, irritated skin
What are the possible causes of tree pollen allergies in pets?
Tree pollen allergies can present themselves in pets when their immune system overreacts to environmental stimuli. A reaction occurs when the pollen is inhaled and/or comes into contact with skin.
Any pet can develop an environmental allergy (like to tree pollen), but some breeds seem predisposed to having a reaction; therefore, there may be a genetic component.