What is the URINARY INCONTINENCE remedy?
This remedy helps control problems of incontinence caused by a weak sphincter. It strengthens the bladder and helps maintain a healthy urinary system.
Who is this remedy suitable for?
- All animals showing the first signs of urinary incontinence or who suffer from occasional incontinence.
- This remedy can be used safely for all animals (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, etc.).
Precautions for use: Shake well before use. Respect the dosage.
How to administer the remedy?
- 1 spray every day, in water or directly in the mouth.
- 30ml spray bottle.
Arnica, causticum, equisetum hiemale, magnesia muriatica, bladder sphincter 5CH, bladder 5CH
Essential oils can negate the effect of homeopathic remedies.
Keep the remedies cool.
Urinary incontinence is an involuntary emission of urine by the animal. This is a problem often encountered in older dogs and cats who have less control over their bladder. The symptoms vary according to the causes. Some animals have permanent urine loss, others occasional leaks or only during sleep.
What is urinary incontinence?
What are the symptoms of urinary incontinence?
- Loss of drops of urine;
- Irritation and redness of the skin around the genitals;
- Wet spots in the sleeping area;
- Urinary tract infections;
What are the possible causes of urinary incontinence?
- Weak bladder sphincter;
- Urinary infection;
- Hormonal problems;
- Urinary stones;
- Spinal cord disease;
- Congenital abnormalities;
- Anatomic disorders.